Hibees v The Terrors

Lyle Lanley

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh yeah. Beating Aberdeen as well. And a decent run in the championship.

Great m8.

What else would you like us to do to be a wee bit happy considering the shite we have endured the past 5 years?

So we knock out Aberdeen who was top of the table, beat Rangers and knock out Dundee Utd, win 11 games out of 12 yet it's over the top to be happy considering everything the club has been through?

Sorry m8.

TBF as a supporter of a team who's consistently winning games, finishing in the top half of the top league and reaching Semi Finals, your recent "achievements" seem pretty shite for the amount of excitement. Its purely a perspective thing.

What else would you like us to do to be a wee bit happy considering the shite we have endured the past 5 years?

So we knock out Aberdeen who was top of the table, beat Rangers and knock out Dundee Utd, win 11 games out of 12 yet it's over the top to be happy considering everything the club has been through?

Sorry m8.

Apology accepted m9.

Continue the wankfest.

TBF as a supporter of a team who's consistently winning games, finishing in the top half of the top league and reaching Semi Finals, your recent "achievements" seem pretty shite for the amount of excitement. Its purely a perspective thing.

Would you have said the same in 2007 as we faced up in the semi final and the tides where turned?

We are a mass club Scottish footballing terms and have been ran in to the ground. We can see the club turning again and is a mile away from this time 2 years back. It's hard not to be happy at winning football matches.

We are in the championship aye, but should we pump Raith Rovers and not clap thinking "aye but check St Johnstons in the premier league bambino, have a word mate" no you enjoy football when it's going well and it is just now with us regardless of what other sides are doing. We have a fantastic squad and and club that is now going forward, that interacts with the support instead of taking us for granted.

Would you have said the same in 2007 as we faced up in the semi final and the tides where turned?

We are a mass club Scottish footballing terms and have been ran in to the ground. We can see the club turning again and is a mile away from this time 2 years back. It's hard not to be happy at winning football matches.

We are in the championship aye, but should we pump Raith Rovers and not clap thinking "aye but check St Johnstons in the premier league bambino, have a word mate" no you enjoy football when it's going well and it is just now with us regardless of what other sides are doing. We have a fantastic squad and and club that is now going forward, that interacts with the support instead of taking us for granted.

You could've saved yourself all that writing by reading my "its purely a perspective thing" statement and understanding it

You could've saved yourself all that writing by reading my "its purely a perspective thing" statement and understanding it

Fair call, put into perspective. :lol: good luck the rest of the season, unless we see yous at Tynecastle.

You seen Hibs lately Destroy? They're different class.

I think we're probably playing the best football in the country at the moment. Also looking at Premiership squads there's not too many players I'd take from teams over the ones we've got here, other than Celtic.

I think we're probably playing the best football in the country at the moment. Also looking at Premiership squads there's not too many players I'd take from teams over the ones we've got here, other than Celtic.

:D

Archived