Stirling University vs Queens Park @ Forthbank- 24th October

Yes I have to agree with you their, the last time the Uni played in the Cup game against Albion Rovers they only opened the West Stand (ie The Albion Home Stand) and their was no problems with the fans considering their was just under 300 attended this match. Can`t see more than 500/600 in attendance for this game so why open the East Stand (Away Stand) on this occasion ?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update on the OS and QP Twitter. Seating is in the main West stand. Where the bar is :)

Bit more sensible idea to use only the West Stand for this game. However the bar will not be open it only opens for Albion home games as far as I know unless the Uni open up their own bar their but can't see it happening sorry to say ☹️

Bit more sensible idea to use only the West Stand for this game. However the bar will not be open it only opens for Albion home games as far as I know unless the Uni open up their own bar their but can't see it happening sorry to say ☹️

What about the food stall? Pot noodles and Monster Munches probably :unsure:

Students did themselves proud yesterday. Queen's Park deserved their win but the Uni had a couple of really good chances and QP were just more clinical. They also saw the game out very comfortably after scoring the second.

Good performance from Woods, Geddes should be playing in League 2 and the mishap with the pipe band was one of the funniest things I've seen at a game in a long time. A decent afternoon's entertainment.

Students did themselves proud yesterday. Queen's Park deserved their win but the Uni had a couple of really good chances and QP were just more clinical. They also saw the game out very comfortably after scoring the second.

Good performance from Woods, Geddes should be playing in League 2 and the mishap with the pipe band was one of the funniest things I've seen at a game in a long time. A decent afternoon's entertainment.

What happened with the pipe band?

What happened with the pipe band?

held up the start of the second half by over a minute by not leaving the pitch because they were having offical photos taken - referee was trying to re-start the game but couldn't because the back row of the band were still a yard the wrong side of the touchline.............and they weren't going to let a football game spoil their big day!!!!!!

Archived