Cowdenbeath vs Stenhousemuir

How can we afford to sack a manager ? Have to agree with Grants post a bit back, btw...We did look a bit better organised today, and well in command, but only we could have chucked that game I'm afraid. Also surprised Robbie never came on today, he is frustrating at times, but he can create and would have been a perfect replacement for Smith. I would have started with Buchanan in the first place in fact.

Agree. That defence would have been perfect for Buchanan to waltz thru. A missed opportunity.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope not. He's been at a few games. Not what we need.

Never failed at a job, at worse he'd keep you in the division.

The difference is our home form has probably kept him in a job.

Has it though? If you had enough money spare to sack him you'd never have hired the c**t.

Don't envy the Cowden board, I reckon they do an alright job in some of the hardest conditions in Scottish football, trying to get back into the second tier while employing a manager who's trying his hardest to get you relegated while having no money to change it must be infuriating.

I look forward to the game in a couple of weeks though, don't think we'll hit eight but there's nothing to fear at Central Park.

Thought he missed the cross, apologies if I'm wrong.

Jamie seems to stay on his lines at corners, probably after missing that one at Brechin. He, like Thomas Flynn is not the tallest but along with Tam is a good shot stopper, but we will toil at corners imo. First goal came from Donaldson having to cover for Pat leaving the man wide, and us having to concede an avoidable corner.

Has it though? If you had enough money spare to sack him you'd never have hired the c**t.

Don't envy the Cowden board, I reckon they do an alright job in some of the hardest conditions in Scottish football, trying to get back into the second tier while employing a manager who's trying his hardest to get you relegated while having no money to change it must be infuriating.

I look forward to the game in a couple of weeks though, don't think we'll hit eight but there's nothing to fear at Central Park.

Not with 5 times the budget of every other team in the league. Who are you afraid of and why ?

How can we afford to sack a manager ? Have to agree with Grants post a bit back, btw...We did look a bit better organised today, and well in command, but only we could have chucked that game I'm afraid. Also surprised Robbie never came on today, he is frustrating at times, but he can create and would have been a perfect replacement for Smith. I would have started with Buchanan in the first place in fact.

Don't have to sack him. We have to get him to agree to leave. How can we afford not to do that? We might have looked the far better team today but we still didn't get the required result. We're bouncing along the bottom and can't win games we've dominated at home. Only once have we looked even close to picking up an away point.

When are you thinking of losing faith in the manager?

Don't have to sack him. We have to get him to agree to leave. How can we afford not to do that? We might have looked the far better team today but we still didn't get the required result. We're bouncing along the bottom and can't win games we've dominated at home. Only once have we looked even close to picking up an away point.

Why would he agree to leave ? No one does that any more.

Grant, if the board are doing a good job, then why have they appointed Nish as manager, if he is as bad as you say. The board btw are gems, but the only real mistake was not being "strong" enough to sever ties with Jimmy at New year last season. We , no doubt would be in the championship still if they had.

Not defending or condemming the manager CC. Whichever way you look at it, he is not going to agree to leave without compensation.

Not with 5 times the budget of every other team in the league. Who are you afraid of and why ?

The footballing version of punchers luck.

Grant, if the board are doing a good job, then why have they appointed Nish as manager, if he is as bad as you say. The board btw are gems, but the only real mistake was not being "strong" enough to sever ties with Jimmy at New year last season. We , no doubt would be in the championship still if they had.

Hands tied from previous mistakes, the main one being giving Nish such a long contract , if you've not got the money to dictate your journey you can only piss with the cock you've got.

You've already been gubbed twice away so what difference does it make?

The only reason your board appointed Nish was because he was signed upto the end of the season, if he wasn't he wouldn't have been appointed. The board had there hands tied from the beginning with this appointment and it's not like they've got more money, or better options to justify sacking him now. Although anyone would be better than Nish, I told you that straight away though and none of you listened though

What an absolute cock you are. I have told you that from the start but you wouldn't listen.

The footballing version of punchers luck.

Hands tied from previous mistakes, the main one being giving Nish such a long contract , if you've not got the money to dictate your journey you can only piss with the cock you've got.

They allowed Jimmy to offer Nish a 18 month contract. So Colin was always going to get the managers job. Their hands weren't tied.

They allowed Jimmy to offer Nish a 18 month contract. So Colin was always going to get the managers job. Their hands weren't tied.

Can the board start coming in dictating the managers decision?

He told us about Nish don't you know? We were all dancing in the streets and celebrating his appointment when he was given the job apparently.

Not quite, try again.

You had quite a few Cowdenbeath fans with there head in the sand regarding what seemed to me to quite an obviously awful appointment. Every man will take a bit of "I told you so" when offered.

What an absolute cock you are. I have told you that from the start but you wouldn't listen.

Truth sting there wee man?

Lot's of the usual Pars turds on our threads per norm. We are obsessed with them though of course. How desperate are they to try and make up for that 3-0 play- off defeat. Didn't bother them in the least. They were all out of the country and only took a passing interest in the result.

When has any Pars fan said they didn't care about losing that match? It was one of the most embarrassing results in our history because we were thrashed by Cowdenbeath of all teams.

Don't see what a game over two years ago has to do with you being absolutely shite now, though. Maybe it's the only positive moment in Cowden's entire history?

When has any Pars fan said they didn't care about losing that match? It was one of the most embarrassing results in our history because we were thrashed by Cowdenbeath of all teams.

Don't see what a game over two years ago has to do with you being absolutely shite now, though. Maybe it's the only positive moment in Cowden's entire history?

The amount of posts you and some of the other Par sad sacks make on Cowden threads tells us all we need to know. Sadly you missed out on the years when Dunfermline were relevant in Scottish football.

Can the board start coming in dictating the managers decision?

Not quite, try again.

You had quite a few Cowdenbeath fans with there head in the sand regarding what seemed to me to quite an obviously awful appointment. Every man will take a bit of "I told you so" when offered.

Truth sting there wee man?

You must be some size if I'm wee man ????

Think you will find that most wanted a manager from out with for a fresh start therefore were disappointed but vowed to give Nish a chance as everyone deserves. Some wanted Makel so were also disappointed. Of course you would know all this as you told us all as you are some visionary superior being.

Maybe you should have told Leishman not to go on the pitch and make a twat of himself before he did or told your board not to employ torn face as it would lead to an utter humiliation on your own pitch in the play off final from the smallest club in Scotland.

Or then again, maybe you're just a cock, I did tell you.

By the looks of it he seems to have taken my views on the day and applied it to every Pars fan saying they were also out the country. Impressive when you consider the crowd we had there, we are massive.

Archived