Bahar Mustafa

Mr Bairn

Mr Bairn is/was definitely one of those edgy students who would moan about 'free speech' etc when students unions boycott Israeli products or The Sun or whatever, who are now coincidentally up in arms because someone's said something they dislike.

EUSA boycotts nestle for crying out loud. Sometimes I need to nip to tescos or something when I want a fucking kit Kat

excellent. yet another thread full of schoolboy sexist pish.

i must admit i thought it was only my generation and older who were this stupid.

i honestly thought younger people were better educated.

looks like i was wrong

She'd get it stinkin mate ;)

Women's suffrage was part of the 1st wave, yes. All the waves of feminist ideology have been prominently been in western countries.

Bahar is a white women, but can claim 'oppression' due to her being ethnically Turkish, and of course a woman. She probably doesn't recognise that she's white. So under current feminist/SJW scripture, she's allowed to be as openly racist, sexist, heterophobic as she wants without responsibility. White women will be near the top of those she's ok with, but there is a hierarchy of who you're allowed to hate more / who has more 'privilege', based on skin colour, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, and other things.

But they're fighting against discrimination of ethnicity, gender, skin colour, sexuality, you understand.

To be a feminist is a hard thing only when you're called out on your deluded bullshit, at which point the tactic is to attack the skeptic ("misogynist", "basement-dwelling virgin", "white supremacist", "neckbeard", etc) or simply run away. Facts, context, and perspective not take from the Holy Book of the Sisterhood are the enemy.

Institutional sexism is indeed running in the background, against both men and women.

Hi banana, always a pleasure.

What's the institutionalized sexism that's running in the background against men?

Mr Bairn is/was definitely one of those edgy students who would moan about 'free speech' etc when students unions boycott Israeli products or The Sun or whatever, who are now coincidentally up in arms because someone's said something they dislike.

My student union doesn't boycott Nestle. I'm proud of it for trusting its members to make their own minds up about whether a Yorkie bar is hurting anyone.

Hi banana, always a pleasure.

What's the institutionalized sexism that's running in the background against men?

I made several long posts in the Feminists thread pointing out a selection, with sources. You were part of the conversation ffs :lol:

What institutionalised sexism is running against women in the west? How many rights can you name that men have that women don't?

I made several long posts in the Feminists thread pointing out a selection, with sources. You were part of the conversation ffs :lol:

What institutionalised sexism is running against women in the west? How many rights can you name that men have that women don't?

Right bollock.

Who fucking cares ?

This isnt the first time she has been brought to attention for being racist against White Men, in march this year she banned all white men from equality lessions. In response to claims she was infact a racist she claimed

“I, as an ethnic minority woman, cannot be racist or sexist towards white men, because racism and sexism describe structures of privilege based on race and gender, And therefore women of colour and non-binary genders cannot be racist or sexist as we do not stand to benefit from such a system. In order for our actions to have been deemed racist or sexist, the current system would have to be one which enables only women and people of colour to benefit economically and socially on such a large scale and to the systematic exclusion of white people and men who for the past 400 years would have had to have been subjected to colonisation. Reverse racism and reverse sexism are not real.”

Ergo its perfectly fine to be racist to white men because we are the enemy. She claims to be an ethnic minority, is it just be or is this lassie white?

Also, who was the fucking genius who hired this clown?
"We require a diversity officer, someone who is sympathetic and tolerant of all races and genders, are you tolerant?"
"Well of course, except for white men"
"Naturally, your hired!"

This isnt the first time she has been brought to attention for being racist against White Men, in march this year she banned all white men from equality lessions. In response to claims she was infact a racist she claimed

I, as an ethnic minority woman, cannot be racist or sexist towards white men, because racism and sexism describe structures of privilege based on race and gender, And therefore women of colour and non-binary genders cannot be racist or sexist as we do not stand to benefit from such a system. In order for our actions to have been deemed racist or sexist, the current system would have to be one which enables only women and people of colour to benefit economically and socially on such a large scale and to the systematic exclusion of white people and men who for the past 400 years would have had to have been subjected to colonisation. Reverse racism and reverse sexism are not real.

Ergo its perfectly fine to be racist to white men because we are the enemy. She claims to be an ethnic minority, is it just be or is this lassie white?

Also, who was the fucking genius who hired this clown?

"We require a diversity officer, someone who is sympathetic and tolerant of all races and genders, are you tolerant?"

"Well of course, except for white men"

"Naturally, your hired!"

It's political correctness gone mad.

Archived