Alloa v Raith Rovers

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we play better with hill out of team.

DL says the break will allow certain players to recover from knocks but the majority of the squad will be in for some work.

I agree. Marr and Big Mikk look like our two strongest centre backs. If I was Lennon then I'd stick with those for the rest of the season.

I'd rather we played the guy who has appeared 11 times for his national team over the guy who glassed a lassie in a nightclub.

But that's just me.

I prefer the team to be picked based on footballing ability.

A fair point until you realise than Hill has been disappointing to say the least IMO so far this season. Although he hasn't played for Estonia recently I'd still give Reintam run in the team. He clearly had the ability before - who's to say he can't find it again. Conversely what has Dougie Hill ever accomplished in an Alloa shirt. Dross in his 2 spells before and hardly standing out this season. Should never have been made captain.

Dougie isn't Ben but I still think he is more decisive than Mikk. Although I think despite the mix-up on Saturday he had a decent game. No matter who is picked they will get my full support.

agree totally with that, Mikk is very indecisive and we do get a few scares with him taking too many touches etc. I think Hill is our best option with Marr

Yeah, that would be anyone sensible's opinion.

Like I said. The guy has played for his country. Let's give him a chance. There must be talent there.

agree totally with that, Mikk is very indecisive and we do get a few scares with him taking too many touches etc. I think Hill is our best option with Marr

For me disregarding the goal Marr and mikk were solid together against St Mirren. Dougie also for me has been decent but probably below par, I'd go for mikk in this one personally.

I hope we're not going down the route of chopping and changing keepers this year again, why do something that didn't work at all last season

For me disregarding the goal Marr and mikk were solid together against St Mirren. Dougie also for me has been decent but probably below par, I'd go for mikk in this one personally.

I hope we're not going down the route of chopping and changing keepers this year again, why do something that didn't work at all last season

Whatever you do, please keep wee Andy for next week, thank you.

Archived