The Solution

The Shark

Ach, don't get too down about it all, the answer is obvious and a solution is at hand.......stop getting all teary-eyed about Flower of Scotland (probably the worst anthem in the world), stop jumping up and down to Loch Lomond (by probably the worst band in the world), ban kilts and Timberland boots (definitely a fashion faux pas which needs to be addressed), boo the team when they're shite (which is most of the time) and stop going (which most right-minded supporters of other countries do when they're faced with the gash we've tolerated for decades). Hit them where it hurts - in their feckin wallets. The withdrawal of first class travel makes even the biggest fat cat think again.

Yes.

I've read p&b for years but not posted until tonight as 1) I'm off for the next week and a half and I've had a drink, and 2) I'm completely sick of this pish. Get behind your team, of course but, but I'd you pay your money, and a pot of money at that, let them know when they're rotten. Which for the last three games we have been really

Archived