Dundee United V Heart of Midlothian

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye, that's why you've lost.

Aye, that's what I said :huh:

Dreadful game, two dreadful team performances, Hearts relying on some good steel at the back, United unable to make any impact on a team with two off injured and three limping around with cramp and knocks.

Kuhl, despite errors creeping into his confidence-laden game in the 2nd half, and McGowan best for United. McKay no service, but also beasted. Durnan, Spittal, Fraser, Bodul, Taggart all very poor.

Kuhl, Durnan, Spittal, Bodul can all f**k off. Taggart too. McNamara's has left us in the shite with these chancers. It's actually got to the point where I'm praying for Paul Paton's return. We don't have a winger. We've got one good striker. No centre halves. A goalie from the German pub leagues. It's worse than a shambles.

^^^ head's gone.

Hearts keeping their fans on edge with some brain fart challenges :lol:

It sure worked. Why win by 3 or 4 goals when you can scrape a 1-nil against Mixu's hammerthrowers. I'd prefer the latter... but i aint in the entertainment business.

Aye, that's what I said :huh:

Dreadful game, two dreadful team performances, Hearts relying on some good steel at the back, United unable to make any impact on a team with two off injured and three limping around with cramp and knocks.

Kuhl, despite errors creeping into his confidence-laden game in the 2nd half, and McGowan best for United. McKay no service, but also beasted. Durnan, Spittal, Fraser, Bodul, Taggart all very poor.

You're trolling your own team's fans, right?!

I mean, he was brave on the ball, sure, he kept asking for it... but there comes a point, when continually demanding the ball, just to give it away, reaches its own weird kind of artform!

Yet again we sit back when we're clearly the better team, don't understand why we won't just look to kill teams off.

Thoroughly deserved win while being nowhere near our best. United could've had at least 3 off today. Animals.

We were hanging on at the end, and, at times, an equaliser seemed likely.

I thought we were comgortably on top before Pallardo and Oshaniwa went off. After that an already poor game became eye bleedingly bad but still Dundee United didn't create anything and Rankin should have been off.

Happy with the defence after that but it's frustrating that we couldn't kill the game off early in the second half. Hopefully finally getting a league win will give us some more confidence and conviction in attack.

Archived