Dundee United V Heart of Midlothian

Bodul somehow managed to be 5 yards offside, receive a through ball, then end up 5 yards onside after his first touch.

That was my favourite incident of the half.

Loving the mixed reviews of Kuhl :lol:

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Commentators on about Bowman being hard.

I reckon for the next Derby, we should seal off the centre circle at HT and put Bomber and Bowman in it and allow them to have at it. I'd certainly pay for that.

That was my favourite incident of the half.

Loving the mixed reviews of Kuhl :lol:

Tbf it's only you saying he's any good :lol:

Utd look devoid of any ideas.

The penalty was a foul in the end but Nicholson was halfway down before the contact.

That not where souttar should be playing?

Souttars delivery from full back has been decent though.

Why does spittal get to take corners?

That's where most United fans wanted Souttar.

Personally I'm in the one-man band who thinks Souttar should be at the back. Though Mixu might have joined the club.

Guest DAVIDB69

really concerned about this season now looking at 4 points adrift at the bottom.

This has all the hallmarks of the results are coming but never do 94/95 season

Bodul has been absolute bobbins and it looks like I wasn't being too premature writing off Kuhl as absolutely awful after the Dunfermline match. With both Spittal and Fraser having off games I'll be very surprised if we get anything out of this match.

Oh and it's only a matter of time before people around me start grumbling nonsense like "get Murray on." Joy.

Tbf it's only you saying he's any good :lol:

Utd look devoid of any ideas.

Right, which is the job of the anonymous Fraser, Spittal, McKay and Bodul, only one of whom is getting stick. Kuhl has done his anchoring job very well in comparison, it's what's happening further up the park that's gash.

You can argue all you like about "adapting to a new system", but that isn't the problem here - it's an inability (or unwillingness) to do the basics effectively.

And you think a new manager can fix that within a couple of training sessions?

I see a plan at least. What plan did Jackie have, other than a weekly twirl of his tombola?!

Kuhls one of those players who fool complete idiots (sorry banana) into thinking their contributing because they drop deep, take the ball then pass it sideways. While more intellectual folk realise their only doing that as their too shite/scared to actually move forwards with the ball and try and control the midfield.

Kuhls one of those players who fool complete idiots (sorry banana) into thinking their contributing because they drop deep, take the ball then pass it sideways. While more intellectual folk realise their only doing that as their too shite/scared to actually move forwards with the ball and try and control the midfield.

:lol:

Archived