Scotrail on Boxing day......

If you had my mobile number Diddy which i openly admit i gave out during an hour of need o help (Thats all you got) Why didnt you call me big mouth

Mmmm thats right. I shat it -

Of course I Did..

All in good fun i suppose but please no more im sorry PMs , Your embarrasing yourself

:lol::lol: At least you have finally calmed down about it all.

:thumsup2

Anything runing to/from Dundee?

Some buses will be. My mate got a bus up to Dundee on Boxing Day last year, although that was from Glenrothes. However I'm sure there are buses running from Glasgow to Dundee on Boxing Day (Stagecoach). Megabus might be an option as well? It's quicker as well.

Some buses will be. My mate got a bus up to Dundee on Boxing Day last year, although that was from Glenrothes. However I'm sure there are buses running from Glasgow to Dundee on Boxing Day (Stagecoach). Megabus might be an option as well? It's quicker as well.

Buses always run was hoping trains would be too easier to have a bevvy on those.

Buses always run was hoping trains would be too easier to have a bevvy on those.

Perfect easy to have a drink on a bus. But aye, trains are better for that (and indeed better overall).

Archived