Clark drive v Irvine town in west

Porky

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Noz at all mate lol just know it wont be long till the onions back now as well haha welcome back soggy!!

Good save heeders,haha !

It "may" not be the walkover some think,looking at C/drives position in league and bad start to season,and we all know the "underdogs"sometimes pull off a shock result in cup games.

And I should think so big socks, considering the drive are a well established premier team. Can I ask what team you are associated with or whom you follow? I do love the pish comments, it must make our opponents every week feel great, especially the ones we have beaten this season. Please keep the posts and threads about us coming because while I take ur negative comments with a pinch of salt, they are entertaining to say the least

Well you know what they say about people who wear big socks.

I'm not associated with anyone nor do I have a fav team.

Seen irvine twice this year and they were fucking shite both games.although every underdog has it's day, I'm afraid I don't think it will be irvines on sat.

My last season comment was directed towards someone commenting that they don't know what has happened this season because we were decent last year. We were far from anything but average at best last season, had a shocking start to this season losing 3 straight games before getting our act together and winning 4 and drawing 2 from the 6 games that followed, all that came to a head last week against Ksc when we got what we deserved.

I don't make excuses for my team and when I say it's "my" team that's cause I'm the manager, I don't hide behind fake names on a forum that is littered with mostly people whom have done nothung more than watch the game from the sidelines. Take that previous comment lightly as I appreciate this is an open forum and everyone is entitled to their opinion.

That being said, anyone who knows me will tell u I'll always speak honestly about irvine town Afc and admit when we have been shocking and praise us when I think we deserve it. We may get battered against the drive (as most will expect) and we may not. Tbh we will apply ourselves in the normal way we always do and look to cause an upset.

Don't be quick to judge tho, half of our team has only been together since the last week in July and whilst we may or may not get promoted this season, we won't be in a relegation fight, I can promise u that

Ok thought it was at me.

As you say it's an open forum for opinions.im judging you on the games I've seen.you might well finish the season strongly, but I think you'll get hammered on sat and that's what the topics about.so goodnight and good luck you'll need it.

A lot of poor chat about Irvine town on this. From what I can gather they have had to basically start from scratch again, new manager and whole new team.

Established teams can struggle to get new players in so obviously Irvine have done well to still be going. They haven't got the £££ that others have to go out and sign whoever they want.

Archived