Dundee v Kilmarnock

Killie fans: whats the difference between your team now (who look capable of picking up results) and your team at the start of the season (looked certainties for relegation).

Can't say how confident I am until I see the line ups. No consistency in the team selections this season due to injuries etc.

Genually think laugh or not its down to the form of Maggenis, and his form is down to gordon sawers video????????

I think the fitness coach which we installed at the start of the season hadn't had much of an effect until now, but we are starting to see improvements on that front. And finally i think Gary Locke, Leven and Lee Mcculock are learning aswell.

Hopefully a better game on saturday

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every single time without fail. Spud appears, drops a Scheme bomb and they all start losing their shit.

Brilliant stuff.

I honestly didn't think it could possibly work again. The lols.

Have to say I like Killie and their fans.

Hoping we pump their eyeballs out at the weekend though. With the Tic playing their feeder club it could be a weekend to savour.

Dundee fans have had the same sh1te scheme patter since their last spell in the SPL.

Doesn't bother me in the slightest. I'd probably resort to the same kind of stuff if my team had won nothing in my lifetime and spent millions, gone into admin twice and been relegated a few times in a quest to be relevant.

Like Ayr fans, it must hurt to see your local rivals totally sh1te all over you.

Anyhow, I'll go for a 1-1 on Saturday. We've improved but our record at Dens is sh1te.

Oh ya fucker. Bite me.

Hey son do you actually do any graft at your Glasgow office,you spend far too much time on forums spouting absolute nonsence,If I was your gaffer you would be sacked pronto.

I was on the shiter.

Thanks for the concern though. Maybe you should spend your spare time learning how to spell nonsense.

Archived