Scottish Junior Cup Round Two

glensmad

So it's Scottish Junior Cup Round Two day on Saturday, the day when most teams join the competition as the majority of teams got a bye in the first round.

Some interesting fixtures stand out for me :-

Kilwinning Rangers v Ashfield

Forfar West End v Clydebank

Shettleston v Kilbirnie Ladeside

Beith Juniors v Vale of Clyde

Kilsyth Rangers v Culter

Dunbar United v Irvine Meadow

Kirkintilloch Rob Roy v Wishaw Juniors

Neilston Juniors v Rutherglen Glencairn

Fauldhouse United v Hurlford United

Lewis United v Troon

Girvan v Cambuslang Rangers

Pollok v Yoker Athletic

Petershill v Newtongrange Star

These are the games which have caught my eye, although obviously other people will be interested in other games.

Your thoughts on what is ahead of us on Saturday ?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Horrible draw for us

Shettleston will be a really tough proposition at their own park & tbh al be happy if we get out of there with a draw & get them back to the Vale next week

Tie of the round really tough one for both clubs wouldn't fancy trying to pick a winner here.

Would be betting on the home team winning this by a couple goals

That should be the case, but it's a one off cup game so you never know. Balfour and Mick have about 30 goals between them already, so i always fancy one of them to get a goal. Got to try and keep a clean sheet though, which we have struggled with this season!

The difference is whitletts will be playing a team playing in the top league in the east. They struggle to keep clean sheets in the district league.

A comfortable win for broxburn imo.

We do struggle to keep them but we've got 2nd best defensive record in the ADL so cnae be that bad. Plus, thats us played a game more than Girvan!

We do struggle to keep them but we've got 2nd best defensive record in the ADL so cnae be that bad. Plus, thats us played a game more than Girvan!

just checked the league table terry,played 5 won 2 drawn 3,your team has a problem winning games out right,with your best strikers in the adl,who have you beaten in the adl that makes you think you can beat a team from the top league?

just checked the league table terry,played 5 won 2 drawn 3,your team has a problem winning games out right,with your best strikers in the adl,who have you beaten in the adl that makes you think you can beat a team from the top league?

Show me where i said we'd win!! I said we had a chance. The goals we score, we always have a chance!! 39 goals we've scored since the beginning of the Ardagh in 12 games. No too shabby in my book!

Show me where i said we'd win!! I said we had a chance. The goals we score, we always have a chance!! 39 goals we've scored since the beginning of the Ardagh in 12 games. No too shabby in my book!

i think broxburn will be a wee bit better than ardeer or annbank terry,as you said its a cup game and anything can happen,good luck anyway,if you get beat you can always say you have more important games in the league to worry about,just like irvine vics. :thumsup2

So it's Scottish Junior Cup Round Two day on Saturday, the day when most teams join the competition as the majority of teams got a bye in the first round.

Kilsyth Rangers v Culter

Lewis United v Troon

Pollok v Yoker Athletic

These are the games which have caught my eye, although obviously other people will be interested in other games.

Kilsyth Rangers v Culter

Lewis United v Troon

Pollok v Yoker Athletic

Archived