who's the best keeper in the ammy game just now?

Flembo

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what i have saw in ayrshire throughout the divisions the carrick goalkeeper think its nisbett is a good goalkeeper in the premier. Kieran mcwilliams in the first who plays with glenburn is a cracking young goalkeeper who has good potential.the third division the new farm goalkeeper cousar. As for the second division i havent seen many teams this season from there apart from the kilmarnock ams gk who was solid.

From what i have saw in ayrshire throughout the divisions the carrick goalkeeper think its nisbett is a good goalkeeper in the premier. Kieran mcwilliams in the first who plays with glenburn is a cracking young goalkeeper who has good potential.the third division the new farm goalkeeper cousar. As for the second division i havent seen many teams this season from there apart from the kilmarnock ams gk who was solid.

The post is headlined the Ammy game , not the Ayrshire leagues mate . Let's not turn it into another feed about Ayrshire

The post is headlined the Ammy game , not the Ayrshire leagues mate . Let's not turn it into another feed about Ayrshire

I can only comment on what i have seen this season.i have no doubt there are some good goalkeepers in other leagues throughout scotland.

Dave McEwan -south side

Ex Livingston and Hamilton keeper

Played with him for years at Livingston and he is nothing short of class, outstanding keeper, should've been in the senior game for longer, not sure what happened with him but saw him in a game last year and he was still outstanding

Dave McEwan -south side

Ex Livingston and Hamilton keeper

Played with him for years at Livingston and he is nothing short of class, outstanding keeper, should've been in the senior game for longer, not sure what happened with him but saw him in a game last year and he was still outstanding

Well sed m8, I know Davie really well an av worked wae some great keepers in the past but Davie is thee standout, exceptional goalie an wot av seen professionally he could still get a game. Have to say ive worked with Lee Hollis as well an he runs Davie close.

Well sed m8, I know Davie really well an av worked wae some great keepers in the past but Davie is thee standout, exceptional goalie an wot av seen professionally he could still get a game. Have to say ive worked with Lee Hollis as well an he runs Davie close.

Lee hollis isn't playing amateur is he ?

Guess when somebody puts a post up nobody fae ayrshire allowed to post on it? Obv ur gonna comment on keepers fae ur own league u have seen. Agree wae jarrid nesbitt at carrick btw cracking goalie

Guess when somebody puts a post up nobody fae ayrshire allowed to post on it? Obv ur gonna comment on keepers fae ur own league u have seen. Agree wae jarrid nesbitt at carrick btw cracking goalie

Did I say no one from Ayrshire was allowed to post ? I wasn't aware that Ayrshire amateur fans only watch Ayrshire teams .

Here's my point , there are countless Threads on here regarding Ayrshire football , some which have started on totally different subjects . If u look down there are threads just been left due to Ayrshire slanging matches . So when I seen the topic and then someone pops in with a full rundown of Ayrshire keepers It looked like it was heading that way again . Maybe if the guy stated somewhere in his post that he's only really seen Ayrshire teams then I would have been aware

Did I say no one from Ayrshire was allowed to post ? I wasn't aware that Ayrshire amateur fans only watch Ayrshire teams .

Here's my point , there are countless Threads on here regarding Ayrshire football , some which have started on totally different subjects . If u look down there are threads just been left due to Ayrshire slanging matches . So when I seen the topic and then someone pops in with a full rundown of Ayrshire keepers It looked like it was heading that way again . Maybe if the guy stated somewhere in his post that he's only really seen Ayrshire teams then I would have been aware

Spot on

I did state right on the very first line from what i have saw.

I did state right on the very first line from what i have saw.

No u stated ..."from what I have saw in Ayrshire" mate . Look am not on here to argue , i explained why I posted my reply . Hopefully the keepers from Ayrshire prove u right and prove there some of the best

No u stated ..."from what I have saw in Ayrshire" mate . Look am not on here to argue , i explained why I posted my reply . Hopefully the keepers from Ayrshire prove u right and prove there some of the best

What do you know about the amateur game outwith your league or area? Apart from sides your club may have played against in a national competition. Could you comment on Ayrshire goalies? Doubt it it will be goalies from your league and area. The lad was responding to the topic question and answered according to the knowledge he has so keep to the topic and answer accordingly also and give the lad peace

Archived