Breaking news!

CFCbhoy

Lol Cunny must be sitting laughing at this. Please put up my IP address your IP address penalty shootouts IP address, any body's IP address. You can't because it's a secure site ya dobers. Your making a fool of yourselves not Cunny. Keep it up please, because anybody that knows anything about the Internet will tell you, your all talking keek. Mon the Lee's

Stick to Facebook.

Lol Cunny must be sitting laughing at this. Please put up my IP address your IP address penalty shootouts IP address, any body's IP address. You can't because it's a secure site ya dobers. Your making a fool of yourselves not Cunny. Keep it up please, because anybody that knows anything about the Internet will tell you, your all talking keek. Mon the Lee's

Stick to Facebook.

Oh you are such a muppet!

Wasn't meant too hurt lol. Feel real sorry for you actually hahaha.[/quote

Don't feel sorry for me I'm fine trust me. Couldn't be better, and haven't a care in the world.

Haha you are that far gone with it now that there's no coming back from it so all your posts kinda make it worse and worse. There's not a person on p&b that's doesn't think you are cunny. Fair play to you it keeps us all entertained mate lol

Lol this is incredible I've never seen so much carry on to find out if im Cunny, or Connie, I don't know what the big deal is.

Why are we not trying to find out who Penalty shoot out is, or Heeders, or D4azzman it's hilarious with post stamps numbers. and timestamps

I'm actually amazed at how much effort you are all putting in trying to find out who I am, using MI5 and Scotland Yard, internal contacts, CIA are probably involved as well. I feel like a great train robber on the run. Honest Its great fun tho.

What you don't all seem to know is it's impossible to know who I am, unless the moderator or administrator were to reveal me. There are a million reasons why he/she wouldn't or shouldn't tell you, not least the legal reasons. So the only way to get that info outwith them, is to file charges, get a court order via our Government, and have Google provide the information. Good luck with that one. But the way it's going maybe Wullie Hamilton with his millions might get a court order to try and oust me. Mon Wullie cough up. Spend all your money and give us all a chance,

Lol this is incredible I've never seen so much carry on to find out if im Cunny, or Connie, I don't know what the big deal is.

Why are we not trying to find out who Penalty shoot out is, or Heeders, or D4azzman it's hilarious with post stamps numbers. and timestamps

I'm actually amazed at how much effort you are all putting in trying to find out who I am, using MI5 and Scotland Yard, internal contacts, CIA are probably involved as well. I feel like a great train robber on the run. Honest Its great fun tho.

What you don't all seem to know is it's impossible to know who I am, unless the moderator or administrator were to reveal me. There are a million reasons why he/she wouldn't or shouldn't tell you, not least the legal reasons. So the only way to get that info outwith them, is to file charges, get a court order via our Government, and have Google provide the information. Good luck with that one. But the way it's going maybe Wullie Hamilton with his millions might get a court order to try and oust me. Mon Wullie cough up. Spend all your money and give us all a chance,

No one is trying to find out who said people are because they don't vehemently go on about a team the way you do/did about Shortlees. You have tripped yourself up and been caught out in so many ways and yet I think you actually believe your own lies now lol. It's so blatantly obvious who you are and the fact that everyone knows it but yet you deny it in the manner you do is quite pathetic. Am a fan of Shortlees and if you see d4zzman and others posts to me you will see that. I watch Shortlees more than any other amateur team now because off how good the are on the park but I can't take you serious at the sidelines at all because of all this lol

No one is trying to find out who said people are because they don't vehemently go on about a team the way you do/did about Shortlees. You have tripped yourself up and been caught out in so many ways and yet I think you actually believe your own lies now lol. It's so blatantly obvious who you are and the fact that everyone knows it but yet you deny it in the manner you do is quite pathetic. Am a fan of Shortlees and if you see d4zzman and others posts to me you will see that. I watch Shortlees more than any other amateur team now because off how good the are on the park but I can't take you serious at the sidelines at all because of all this lol

Lol Penalty if your happy to believe I'm Cunny, it means I'm doing a great job hiding who I really am, and I have no problem with that as I'm sure the same man wouldn't give a fack about it. Also I would like to see a post where I was vehement about any team on here. I support Shortlees, and if people are on here slagging them I will defend them, but only if I think they are being untruthful about something. One simple question who are you? C"mon mate who are you? What is your real name. I expect you to answer this question as you have been exemplary on this forum with no arguments or disagreements with anyone. Ha! I bet you won't. You have been nasty to a lot of people on here and had numerous fall outs with others on here ie the same man D4azzman who you mentioned, ha, he wasn't long with you.

In nearly every thread you are on, you make controversial remarks causing arguments. Although it doesn't worry me one bit I have the same right to anonymity you have. You are not a fan of Shortlees or you wouldn't be on here trying to make a fool of their manager, where you have been nasty to the bone. At the next game go up to him and introduce yourself. He probably won't know who the fack you are or what you are talking about, but introduce yourself anyway., cmon your a fan, he won't bite you.

This topic although it has been fun , has become boring now, it's meant to be a football forum not a witch hunt. So I intend to comment on football threads from now on, and believe me I'm not embarrassed, I have nothing to be embarrassed for, nor do I feel pathetic. it is you I feel sorry for as you are the one who is being nasty to the point of being nauseating. Get a life pal take a wee break from P&B, shag someone preferably a woman.

I mean you are on here every day and night consumed with it, commenting on this thread and that one, as if you are Mr Football and your posts really mean something. Keek out your window and away back to shopping people in for signing on, and working 5 hours somewhere on the fly to feed their weans. That's the type of person I bet you are.

Archived