Scores & scorers. Sat 24h Oct.

Larky55

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JC poor day for the Tin Pail all over, game over very early on.... Beith better side all over the park but

Helped by a poor referee on the day... Every time there is an observer for the referee he goes and makes

The game all about not sour grapes..... Result never in doubt early on..... Wee extra Irvines pies on sale and the

Cleanest toilets in the junior game... Best of luck in the next round.....

No hiding we got pumped end of story.

I walked down to Bellsdale today mate and was thinking ; if we won then i would be on here talking to you about the game and if we lost then I would be pig sick / but baring in mind our Scottish cup record is so bad that I would easily have seen a VOC win today and still came on talking about it.

Mcleans wonder goal was his best strike I've ever saw out of 80 goals or so that I've ever saw him striking at Bellsdale and no goalie in the world would have saved it even on the way out.

Daz Christies second goal was also sublime and you couldn't really have dealt much better with the rest of them, you guys lost two players due to red cards in what wasn't a really dirty game .

I walked down to Bellsdale today mate and was thinking ; if we won then i would be on here talking to you about the game and if we lost then I would be pig sick / but baring in mind our Scottish cup record is so bad that I would easily have seen a VOC win today and still came on talking about it.

Mcleans wonder goal was his best strike I've ever saw out of 80 goals or so that I've ever saw him striking at Bellsdale and no goalie in the world would have saved it even on the way out.

Daz Christies second goal was also sublime and you couldn't really have dealt much better with the rest of them, you guys lost two players due to red cards in what wasn't a really dirty game .

spot on mate absolutely no argument from me we were blown away still got a sore back but want dwell on it. I'm embarrassed to let 10 in pig sick tonight

We should have been in front at half time but for 4 great saves from girvan keeper, then we totally collapsed in 2nd half. Keep girvan number 6 under control and Balfour and o'conner will run riot

spot on mate absolutely no argument from me we were blown away still got a sore back but want dwell on it. I'm embarrassed to let 10 in pig sick tonight

Honestly no need to be embarrassed mate .

I'm as honest as they come and you for me were maybe a wee bit suspect for only one goal and it was kenny Mcleans last one which you touched to your right and it just beat you into the net .

Apart from that you had no chance at all.

Must admit I was very happy to walk in the ground today to hear that your QP on loan striker wasn't against us as he sounds very dangerous .

Goals change games and just like kenny he could have scored against us early doors.

Glenafton 1-3 jeanfield

No complaints, the best team won and wanted it more. They were hungrier and took their chances.

Massive disappointment tonight, I felt we went out of the biggest cup competition with a whimper.

Hope the Glens players feel as sick as I do.

Massive improvement required.

Good luck to our opponents in the next round.

Still unbeaten in competitive action this season

Not quite. We're unbeaten in the league the west and the Scottish but your forgetting we lost to the Gow and Wishaw in the sectional league cup. :) Fantastic result though, things looking much brighter for us this season.

Mon the yowes.

We should have been in front at half time but for 4 great saves from girvan keeper, then we totally collapsed in 2nd half. Keep girvan number 6 under control and Balfour and o'conner will run riot

Seems like most teams have said that about Girvan. We will get chances as there defence is shite. We put 5 past them back in August with half a team and I'm going for the same again. Wee Tony Bhoy and Micky Bhoy will tear them up easily.

Best pass of the day the referee in town v Kilbirnie game not only did he block town shot at goal the ball goes 40yds up park to Kilbirnie striker to run thro and score! Why is he standing at penalty spot at a corner??? Couldn't write the script!

Cannae believe anyone from Shettleston on here moaning about today's ref! He done everything bar score for you today. The most biased display I've seen for a long time. Hope he isn't at the Vale next week and justice will be done. He Made a total mockery of the junior officials today. No way as this guy impartial.

Archived