Lowland league v junior league

Hertha/BJFC1938

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pcabe as you have stated many many times that you have a fiancee ... do you walk her guide dog and make sure her stick is always white

I hope not as she drives for a living.

Next question?

Maybes aye maybes no

Should that no be allegedly throwing punches!

Not if it has been witnessed.

There was no allegedly.

Instead of trying to stop the fighting your committee member seemed to think he was in Green Street.

Have you ever put the photos back up on the website you took down during one of your huffs?

This guy you're alluding to isn't stephen .

I know every guy in Beith who comes on here and I will keep Bellsdale boys real name anonymous despite telling you he isn't stephen the photographer, the photographer is beithboy on here I assume.

This guy you're alluding to isn't stephen .

I know every guy in Beith who comes on here and I will keep Bellsdale boys real name anonymous despite telling you he isn't stephen the photographer, the photographer is beithboy on here I assume.

If it isn't then I apologise.

Do have my suspicions who it is and they are also no stranger to Ibrokes.

Where did I condone abusing women you utter fuckwit?

That "woman" accused me of spitting with no evidence and verbally abused my fiancee.

Where was her justification for that?

you are one horrid man... On a few occasions you have abused her on here ... Evidence piling up that its indeed you that's the utter fuckwit... You were hanging over a fence spitting you disgusting excuse of a man...all your fans detest you... Your a disgrace to your job .

you are one horrid man... On a few occasions you have abused her on here ... Evidence piling up that its indeed you that's the utter fuckwit... You were hanging over a fence spitting you disgusting excuse of a man...all your fans detest you... Your a disgrace to your job .

I've never spat on anyone in my life you utter fuckwit.

What was vile was the abuse ny fiancee received from that odious little thing.

So why is one of those said fans coming to my wedding as is one of your Kilbirnie fans.

Learn to spell I'm sure English was taught at Garnock.

My fiancee is actually laughing at you just now suggesting I spat at anybody.

If it isn't then I apologise.

Do have my suspicions who it is and they are also no stranger to Ibrokes.

Do you know something mate !!!

I've been texted by twelve Beith fans the last 24 hours/ the last time you were going nuts on here it was texts from sauchie to Saltcoats through friends I've met in football, and all are cringing at how you're posting and bringing our clubs name down mate with your posts / conduct / numerous bites/ off the beaten track reactions via Thatcherite etc..

Ive known you for years personally and if leaving this forum / junior football out the equation then you're the most decent and best human being the planets ever witnessed ever until it comes to football and football forums which make you turn into a different person, guys like john Boal work their arse off to try and make Beith a likeable / welcoming / non judgemental / grounded / modest / happy / decent / ambitious club but for everything he tries and that we all aspire to be you're basically making a tool of him/ us all on here .

So sorry to have to say it but when most on here now think of Beith they think of yourself rather than the big guy who's trying to give us a good and respectable platform :(

I've never spat on anyone in my life you utter fuckwit.

What was vile was the abuse ny fiancee received from that odious little thing.

So why is one of those said fans coming to my wedding as is one of your Kilbirnie fans.

what age are you haha your like a wee teenage wean... Answer this.. Is it accepable in your line of work to abuse people on social media.. Just that my good friend a sergeant may I add has just read this and cant believe his eyes.. But hay since we know your name its all good....hope you get hammered you disgusting trolling scumbag..

what age are you haha your like a wee teenage wean... Answer this.. Is it accepable in your line of work to abuse people on social media.. Just that my good friend a sergeant may I add has just read this and cant believe his eyes.. But hay since we know your name its all good....hope you get hammered you disgusting trolling scumbag..

Answer this was your committee member's abuse of my fiancee acceptable?

Do you know something mate !!!

I've been texted by twelve Beith fans the last 24 hours/ the last time you were going nuts on here it was texts from sauchie to Saltcoats through friends I've met in football, and all are cringing at how you're posting and bringing our clubs name down mate with your posts / conduct / numerous bites/ off the beaten track reactions via Thatcherite etc..

Ive known you for years personally and if leaving this forum / junior football out the equation then you're the most decent and best human being the planets ever witnessed ever until it comes to football and football forums which make you turn into a different person, guys like john Boal work their arse off to try and make Beith a likeable / welcoming / non judgemental / grounded / modest / happy / decent / ambitious club but for everything he tries and that we all aspire to be you're basically making a tool of him/ us all on here .

So sorry to have to say it but when most on here now think of Beith they think of yourself rather than the big guy who's trying to give us a good and respectable platform :(

mate he is horrid man full stop.. If that's harsh then so be it.. Not only brings your club down but the police force as well... Also know his actions are totally Condemned by his colleagues.. Hard lines having that in your support.. I only hope he doesn't ruin all the hard work By our 2 committees ..

mate he is horrid man full stop.. If that's harsh then so be it.. Not only brings your club down but the police force as well... Also know his actions are totally Condemned by his colleagues.. Hard lines having that in your support.. I only hope he doesn't ruin all the hard work By our 2 committees ..

This coming from a man who is a member of a committee who involve themselves in fights with teenagers.

Answer this was your committee member's abuse of my fiancee acceptable?

I have no idea I that happened but I seen you that day and you were a disgrace.. As stated that's how an off duty policeman conducts himself it's a total shame for society...you have numerous times slated a woman on here and bad mouthed her for something my club had dealt with and worked hard to mend... Cctv of that day over a year ago shows plenty evidence putting blame all in beith fans fault.. Ask your bosses who was arrested and ask your club who got banned... I will be ignoring your posts from now on. Your manchild posts are beyond cringey and now in a place I would call the nuthoose. Your terribly angry and hold a massive grudge.. Surely your training at your job tells you holding grudges isn't ok

This coming from a man who is a member of a committee who involve themselves in fights with teenagers.

well you clearly don't know me.. Never been in kilbirnie committee and my only involvement was pulling a boy away that punched my female family member in the face.. Now go away and think about why you are not only a liar but accusing people if things that never happened... Hence the cctv...

Pc Cabe is a very nice guy mate and there isn't anyone any more decent than him.

However football forums and football passion just ruin the guy .

Trust me he's a really good guy this apart .

mark if that is a good man with his lies and disgusting manor then am at a loss in life ????

I have no idea I that happened but I seen you that day and you were a disgrace.. As stated that's how an off duty policeman conducts himself it's a total shame for society...you have numerous times slated a woman on here and bad mouthed her for something my club had dealt with and worked hard to mend... Cctv of that day over a year ago shows plenty evidence putting blame all in beith fans fault.. Ask your bosses who was arrested and ask your club who got banned... I will be ignoring your posts from now on. Your manchild posts are beyond cringey and now in a place I would call the nuthoose. Your terribly angry and hold a massive grudge.. Surely your training at your job tells you holding grudges isn't ok

I can assure you it did happen.

My fiancee has been at plenty of OF games and never received the vile abuse she did at that game for the crime of telling her I didn't spit on anybody.

Archived