Inverness v Dundee

His comments that he doesn't blame the player etc rather than making a song and dance like every other gaffer would is endemic of the soft nature of our team. If that had been against Celtic for example imagine the outcry in the media, letters to the beaks etc.

I know what you mean but I don't really like there is much in it. When we're on a good winning run, his media behaviour will be considered as a reflection on our great professionalism.

I would like him to get angry but in truth, it's probably not going to change things much. I could imagine it actually increasing pressure on him as it would be perceived as him blaming others for his failings.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know what you mean but I don't really like there is much in it. When we're on a good winning run, his media behaviour will be considered as a reflection on our great professionalism.

I would like him to get angry but in truth, it's probably not going to change things much. I could imagine it actually increasing pressure on him as it would be perceived as him blaming others for his failings.

I'm not one of these "sack him cos he folds his arms" DABs. I do however think if more is made of it the compliance officer is likely to take action.

Not going to change the result but at least stops a cheat getting away with it fully.

If refs know Hartley will just skirt over errors it may make decisions easier to make.

It doesn't depend on whether Raven got the ball first. It's years since defenders were allowed to get a wee touch on the ball then wipe out the man. If you get a touch on the ball then hit the opponent dangerously you'll get punished. Similarly, if you knock the ball a few inches then bring the man down when he could have kept going with the ball the ref will call a foul.

Does my tits in that rule. If you get the ball a touch on the ball it should be no foul. Some laws and rules are definitely ruining the game, same as the hand ball rule, f**k ball to hand and all that shite. If the ball comes off your hand it should be a foul or penalty no grey area keep it black and white and as simple as possible plus it keeps it exciting. Also shielding it out of play for a goal kick that is blatant obstruction, I've seen some players starting to do it at the sidelines for throw ins now.

Rant over. Thank you

Also shielding it out of play for a goal kick that is blatant obstruction, I've seen some players starting to do it at the sidelines for throw ins now.

It's only obstruction if the ball isn't within playing distance.

It's only obstruction if the ball isn't within playing distance.

It happens all the time still when the ball is within playing distance, does my tits in. I thought it was within 10 yards of the byline you could shied/blatantly obstruct a player.

When it went 0-1, I was really fearful of losing a 4th game in a row but credit to the boys (apart from the plonker Raven) for snatching a point.

God knows how we will line up next weekend but hopefully it isn't John picking team (hopefully he has been sacked or resigned), God knows how many injuries plus now a plonker gets sent off needlessly, a chance for a youngster possibly?

It is imperative that we starting picking up points fast because we are only 4pts from 11th position.

John Hughes won the Scottish Cup last season and you want him sacked with the following season not even half way through, along with the team, in the circumstances not even doing that badly (only four points off top six). Think about what you're saying here. You're sounding completely unreasonable and like a bitter glory hunter who jumped on the bandwagon last season.

Personally I hope Yogi (or 'John' in your case) signs a long term 10 years plus deal. Just to watch your hilarious and inevitable meltdown!

I've just about recovered from a 2 day binge starting on the morning of this game last week. I could hardly see the pitch so can't comment on the game but I'm pretty sure I bumped into Ryan Christie and his stupid ears at some point on the Saturday evening in Inverness. Glad I didn't know at that point that he'd dived for the pen.

Archived