Warburton's hat...

Dave.j I edited that post after you quoted it earlier m7, do you get a happy meal before Thistle games brer, to support your club's sponsorship of the local McDonald's? It looks like your club are the ones who don't have any (sporting) integrity when you consider that true fact.

Your club Thistle might apparently be somehow 'debt-free' because someone else took on the debt on a long term no interest loan (just like the loans you try to slate RFC for using a couple of times from our board until we boost our income next season),

your club are still in the relegation mire too. I am just waiting to see if Thistle don't get relegated this season, to see if we will get to beat them next season or if we won't. If relegated or when we play you then that will be you completely disarmed too brer.

6 Hours to come up with this nonsense? It takes a whole new level of obsessed, to be posting about Thistle, at 20 past 5 in the morning!

First off, I have no idea why you edited the post, what you added has no relevance to what you were posting.

We don't sponsor our local McDonalds! What a ridiculous thing to suggest. I mean for fck sake, think that through for a second! McDonalds are one of our Community Partners and they sponsor us. They provide support for our Community Soccer Camps which we hold every year. It baffles me how wrong you continue to get things.

You seem to be pretty clued up on the financials at Firhill, can you provide a bit more detail, other than some tired eyed rambling. I'll give you a starter.... The club don't carry any debt, never have. Now the Company that runs the club? Tell me more. This should be a laugh.

I have no idea what the hell that last statement is!

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shull you should worry about guarding your own club's freefall; soon as they got relegated St Mirren are like a bag of sand stuck at the bottom of this division ... If every St Mirren player was an Iron Man; Magneto from X-Men probably still couldn't drag them up the division. St Mirren Shull not be getting out of here. You can try to slate Rangers all you want but as soon as we get promoted this season, you won't be able to anymore .. as your club will probably still be stuck in the relegation quicksand swamps of the Championship. That's you completely disarmed. RFC will beat St Mirren next week & put them out of the Challenge cup semi final, then I'll be celebrating.

Dave.j I edited that post after you quoted it earlier m7, do you get a happy meal before Thistle games brer, to support your club's sponsorship of the local McDonald's? It looks like your club are the ones who don't have any (sporting) integrity when you consider that true fact.Your club Thistle might apparently be somehow 'debt-free' because someone else took on the debt on a long term no interest loan (just like the loans you try to slate RFC for using a couple of times from our board until we boost our income next season),your club are still in the relegation mire too. I am just waiting to see if Thistle don't get relegated this season, to see if we will get to beat them next season or if we won't. If relegated or when we play you then that will be you completely disarmed too brer.

d0b8d1c12579584200cb0511c49ee22492117331

Shull you should worry about guarding your own club's freefall; soon as they got relegated St Mirren are like a bag of sand stuck at the bottom of this division ... If every St Mirren player was an Iron Man; Magneto from X-Men probably still couldn't drag them up the division. St Mirren Shull not be getting out of here. You can try to slate Rangers all you want but as soon as we get promoted this season, you won't be able to anymore .. as your club will probably still be stuck in the relegation quicksand swamps of the Championship. That's you completely disarmed. RFC will beat St Mirren next week & put them out of the Challenge cup semi final, then I'll be celebrating.

Dave.j I edited that post after you quoted it earlier m7, do you get a happy meal before Thistle games brer, to support your club's sponsorship of the local McDonald's? It looks like your club are the ones who don't have any (sporting) integrity when you consider that true fact.Your club Thistle might apparently be somehow 'debt-free' because someone else took on the debt on a long term no interest loan (just like the loans you try to slate RFC for using a couple of times from our board until we boost our income next season),your club are still in the relegation mire too. I am just waiting to see if Thistle don't get relegated this season, to see if we will get to beat them next season or if we won't. If relegated or when we play you then that will be you completely disarmed too brer.

Snafu already did the typing in funny fonts with different colours. At least try to be original.

Archived