Warburton's hat...

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

clueless?? bewildered mess?? he has had more success in his career than most other Scottish managers ..

You must be full of beans and too hyped up from your teams win today imho

I'd tentatively suggest that even you could enjoy a modicum of success spending a tenner for every one of Celtic's fivers.

Walter has regularly been asked for his opinion on all things Scottish Football by the succulent lamb brigade over the years, most of his answers have shown him up to be an out-of-touch slabbering simpleton.

Succulent lamb brigade?

Never expected that from Ned Macgoillaobhian...

I'm not sure what to make of that post Benny - I would have thought a non-Old Firm or "Rangers" fan refering to the press in such a way would be acceptable!? Apologies if it's not.

And lobbing in the McGillivan slur was below the belt :(

Im worried that if we keep talking about the Magic Hat it might end up being so valuable they can sell it on Ebay and stop the inevitable admin event in February.

Stubbs is like one of those guys who coaches the local area youth team, like no-one really knows truly if he's a good coach or not, but they just keep him there anyway because he is local.

Stubbs is like one of those guys who coaches the local area youth team, like no-one really knows truly if he's a good coach or not, but they just keep him there anyway because he is local.

Is he, and he still shat in Warburton's hat. Warburton must be really shit

Whereas Warburton is only there because he floats ....

Archived