Warburton's hat...

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how woudl Scotland be a better place if Rangers didn't exist???

We are the only team in Scotland except from Celtic who can actually play real football. RFC play the best football in Scotland. It's modern fresh and exciting to every fan.

Compare how Rangers play to Partick Thistle. DO you think we would really be better off if every team were like Partick Thistle? I don't either. The full of Scotland would be mediocre like the irish league haha you stupid. Put it this way I certainly wwouldnt turn my TV on to watch Thistle struggle to lump the ball up the park. If I was a neutral I would certainly watch RFC but.

I look forward to winning the title this season, then beating every team in the SPFL until we have took the scalps of every one of them. Especially Dundee Utd, Partick Thistle, Killie because of that roaster who posted, Aberdeen etc

I hope it makes all of you bitter obsessed people who should focus on their own team instead spew inside when we are Champions of Scotland in the next 2 years.

How about this quote, ya raging, bigoted mess....

"As a Scottish football club, they are a permanent embarrassment and an occasional disgrace. This country would be a better place if Rangers did not exist."

tbf.. Didn't Ian Archer's immortal quote refer to the fans rather than the company?

wow searching the internet to try and find me because you can't beat my argument, classic

That isn't me you stalker, and that is a teenager boy, if you want to look up photos of teenage boys online in your spare time then that's fine with me, but please don't try and think that this is me you are finding in your creepy searches or else I will have to act appropriately in relation to your stalking

wow searching the internet to try and find me because you can't beat my argument, classic

That isn't me you stalker, and that is a teenager boy, if you want to look up photos of teenage boys online in your spare time then that's fine with me, but please don't try and think that this is me you are finding in your creepy searches or else I will have to act appropriately in relation to your stalking

OK Martin :lol:

As is a LOYAL TAE PAISLEY FLAG,

While supporting a brand new non Paisley Team.

Fannies

why don't you's just enjoy the great footballing skills of Rangers while you's all can because it's only a matter of time until we beat your team too so you's may as well all just enjoy it instead of being bitter. Ps i would like to give credit to Aberdeen who challenged Cfc so much that Cfc took their eye off off Europe and have been whipped. Aberdeen have helped to weaken Cfc by making them focus on premiership instead of Europe and Rangers too who will soon be coming next season - and when we get the title, we're going for 55

when all goes wrong in an argument with a Rangers fan call them a bigot aha that's what people usually do, how am I a bigot????

You are more of a hate filled bigot than me, because you are a Partick Thistle 'fan' (more like 'sheep following the crowd') yet your signature is a quote trying to slate Rangers. "Dave King (convicted criminal): Rangers' strategy should be a simple thing. It is this: every year we have to compete with Celtic. That is the business plan." Celtic fan's dont even put their signature as that yet you, a partick thistle fan has, lol. (question marks raised about your mental stability). I have never been banned before i'm a new member, so i don't know where you pulled that from either loonie haha.

Get a grip mate, you're obsessed with us yet Rangers couldn't care less about your diddy team and never will - so I don;t know why you have a bee in your bonnet for Rangers lol. And see when Rangers are whipping your team in Firhill next season, remember, i'll be there waving a flag about supporting the gers as they hammer yous.

^^^^^^ quivering mess.

post-20423-0-86943500-1335491444.gif

Archived