Warburton's hat...

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The fact he was saying in the lead up they were the best team in Scotland etc.. Etc.. He completely disrespected St Johnstone and payed the price for it. Surely basically saying we're going to pump this mob shows a sense of entitlement.

What i find funny is you, Bennett, is trying to call someone else a troll. Oh the irony.

I don't remember him saying anything like that.

What on earth are you talking about!???!!! Your post makes no sense whatsoever......

You said MW was saying Rangers were the best team in Scotland then Monkey Tennis asked if he actually said those things and you backed down.

Obviously Warbs is going to be linked with Premier League jobs, look at how he has transformed Rangers on the journey to becoming the best club in Scotland again within such a short space of time and i'm actually certain we will win Championship title this season then win Premiership title within 2 years.

In the same period Warburton has revolutionised Rangers into an exciting modern hungry to win team worthy of being Champions of Scotland again, Deila has let Celtic rot to the core and has been reduced to signing Carlton Cole on a free, I don't see any more Van Dijk's or Wanyama's or Hooper's signing up anymore anytime soon. As soon as Deila came all Celtic have done is trawl the SPL for their signings and now bargain basement ones like Cole too. Nearly everyone he has brought like Saidy Janko etc are flops for their value. Magic Hat signed a Right Back Tavernier who is a far better player than Janko, while Tavernier was a million pounds cheaper

And to alloa etc. fans who say Warburton is going to be found out, okay, just you keep believing that - I wouldn't place any bets on it and certainly wouldn't hold your breath for it. There is more chance of him taking RFC to Europe etc then moving to EPL than there is of him being 'found out'.

Obviously Warbs is going to be linked with Premier League jobs, look at how he has transformed Rangers on the journey to becoming the best club in Scotland again within such a short space of time and i'm actually certain we will win Championship title this season then win Premiership title within 2 years.

In the same period Warburton has revolutionised Rangers into an exciting modern hungry to win team worthy of being Champions of Scotland again, Deila has let Celtic rot to the core and has been reduced to signing Carlton Cole on a free, I don't see any more Van Dijk's or Wanyama's or Hooper's signing up anymore anytime soon. As soon as Deila came all Celtic have done is trawl the SPL for their signings and now bargain basement ones like Cole too. Nearly everyone he has brought like Saidy Janko etc are flops for their value. Magic Hat signed a Right Back Tavernier who is a far better player than Janko, while Tavernier was a million pounds cheaper

And to alloa etc. fans who say Warburton is going to be found out, okay, just you keep believing that - I wouldn't place any bets on it and certainly wouldn't hold your breath for it. There is more chance of him taking RFC to Europe etc then moving to EPL than there is of him being 'found out'.

Oh dear. Is it schools half-term already?

No it's not schools half term, get off your high horse .....

You must be one of the people who just think Celtic are brilliant no matter what because you're a Dundee fan or something

okay my head is apparently gone - bring on Partick Thistle next season Rangers are going to whip yous haha! in both legs.

ps why does your signature have that quote from Dave King if you're a thistle fan? You must be an obsessed celtic lover who hates rangers just like nearly all of scottish footballs other teams fans

okay my head is apparently gone - bring on Partick Thistle next season Rangers are going to whip yous haha! in both legs.

ps why does your signature have that quote from Dave King if you're a thistle fan? You must be an obsessed celtic lover who hates rangers just like nearly all of scottish footballs other teams fans

:lol:

How long before you're banned again, ya wee hate filled, bigot?

:lol:

How long before you're banned again, ya wee hate filled, bigot?

when all goes wrong in an argument with a Rangers fan call them a bigot aha that's what people usually do, how am I a bigot????

You are more of a hate filled bigot than me, because you are a Partick Thistle 'fan' (more like 'sheep following the crowd') yet your signature is a quote trying to slate Rangers. "Dave King (convicted criminal): Rangers' strategy should be a simple thing. It is this: every year we have to compete with Celtic. That is the business plan." Celtic fan's dont even put their signature as that yet you, a partick thistle fan has, lol. (question marks raised about your mental stability). I have never been banned before i'm a new member, so i don't know where you pulled that from either loonie haha.

Get a grip mate, you're obsessed with us yet Rangers couldn't care less about your diddy team and never will - so I don;t know why you have a bee in your bonnet for Rangers lol. And see when Rangers are whipping your team in Firhill next season, remember, i'll be there waving a flag about supporting the gers as they hammer yous.

when all goes wrong in an argument with a Rangers fan call them a bigot aha that's what people usually do, how am I a bigot????

You are more of a hate filled bigot than me, because you are a Partick Thistle 'fan' (more like 'sheep following the crowd') yet your signature is a quote trying to slate Rangers. "Dave King (convicted criminal): Rangers' strategy should be a simple thing. It is this: every year we have to compete with Celtic. That is the business plan." Celtic fan's dont even put their signature as that yet you, a partick thistle fan has, lol. (question marks raised about your mental stability). I have never been banned before i'm a new member, so i don't know where you pulled that from either loonie haha.

Get a grip mate, you're obsessed with us yet Rangers couldn't care less about your diddy team and never will - so I don;t know why you have a bee in your bonnet for Rangers lol. And see when Rangers are whipping your team in Firhill next season, remember, i'll be there waving a flag about supporting the gers as they hammer yous.

Rangers cheated, then they died.

The team playing at Ibrox is a fraud.

How about this quote, ya raging, bigoted mess....

"As a Scottish football club, they are a permanent embarrassment and an occasional disgrace. This country would be a better place if Rangers did not exist."

Archived