Cowdenbeath v Arbroath

onecowden

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tbh both clubs have lost out today what with catering stuff such as food, stewards/police and ground staff wages, team bus plus whatever other costs to us.

I don't think anyone has any complaints about the fact the conditions were shocking, more complaining at how it has all been handled. However it's pretty bad that an Arbroath official tried to claim we weren't entitled to our money back, if that is true.

Disgraceful what happened today and as I said before the game it's a shame the officials couldn't use a common sense approach by not playing today's game as it was very clear it was going to be terrible conditions.

Full credit to Arbroath Fc in offering the fans a refund if fans wished.

The Scottish game is becoming a complete embarresment full of incompetence.

Rant over after a wasted trip.

I'll say it again

http://www.metoffice...ecast/gfn1v23mc

If pilots and ships captains study this, then make their minds up to go,then why cant the Ref

As I got annoyed for spending petrol and travelling time to get there, I got both refund and complimentary ticket even though I cannot take night-off on Mon. :lol:

I saw a very rude Arbroath supporter in the stand. He said Cowdenbeath supporters have 6 fingers on a hand, so I told him not to be rude! He kept quiet for a second but was fighting with another Cowden supporter. There was only one steward was there and she was shouting for a security guard to come but took a long time until a security come. I do not want to go back to Arbroath. Worse than SPL...

Your sense of belonging is pointless.

Hello gobshite, you appear to have shat it.

Illuminati, on 05 Dec 2015 - 20:17, said:snapback.png

I will fight any Arbroath fan on Monday. f**k this hiding behind a computer. Name a time and place you utter shitebags

As I got annoyed for spending petrol and travelling time to get there, I got both refund and complimentary ticket even though I cannot take night-off on Mon. :lol:

I saw a very rude Arbroath supporter in the stand. He said Cowdenbeath supporters have 6 fingers on a hand, so I told him not to be rude! He kept quiet for a second but was fighting with another Cowden supporter. There was only one steward was there and she was shouting for a security guard to come but took a long time until a security come. I do not want to go back to Arbroath. Worse than SPL...

Wtf did I just read.

And please, don't come back, you Colin Nish loving freak.

:lol:

Archived