Cowdenbeath v Arbroath

onecowden

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the forecast is for high winds. (Like the same forecast as Saturday for high winds) then a decision has to be made. Given the state of the country and the roads its difficult enough for fans and players to get to this game. A common sense decision has to be made today. I know if its ok now the game cant be called off but with the way things are all over the country an exception has to be made in this case if there is any doubt that the game could be cancelled late on again due to winds.

If the forecast is for high winds. (Like the same forecast as Saturday for high winds) then a decision has to be made. Given the state of the country and the roads its difficult enough for fans and players to get to this game. A common sense decision has to be made today. I know if its ok now the game cant be called off but with the way things are all over the country an exception has to be made in this case if there is any doubt that the game could be cancelled late on again due to winds.

33-36 mph winds. Think it was 50-60 on Saturday?

post-14721-14494912524734_thumb.jpg

Really? Where'd you see that?

I'm happy because that means guaranteed £££ but sad because we're going to get absolutely slaughtered on live TV by Sevco.

And none of the gers fans will go if its on tv, shiter. Less money. Still mon the lichties

If we were at home on Sky there would've been 6k there plus the TV money, away and it's the TV money plus half of a 20-25k crowd. The facts it's on TV might make more turn up, they won't want the national audience ( :lol: whoever bothers watching ) seeing Magic Hats team playing in front of 30 thousand blue seats.

Archived