Cowdenbeath v Arbroath

onecowden

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Acting like you never got pumped out by an East of Scotland league team.

excuse me? I think your taking enough stick from the Cowden faithful.nite nite...sweet dreams of ibrox....pleasing

Many clubs are bigger than us. We're above them in the league and still in the cup though.

You have a decent team on paper. Right through the spine of the team there's good players.

Surprised to see you've not had the best of seasons so far.

Mo83 is too simple to realise that his gloating on here about us getting put out the cup, to a team in a higher league, is not even on the same scale of funny as his own teams result.

just enjoying your meltdown tonight realy has made my night more interesting.plus the coupon is up very good night indeed.Remember if you give stick out you have to be prepared for it back and not act like a gimp it's only a forum chill out!!

Congratulations to the beautiful Sir Patrick of Scullion and co tonight.

Pat got a lot of stick when he signed, i was one of the guys that dished it out. He has held together a crumbling defence despite his own physical limitations though. Wish more players had his desire to be on the pitch because they want to play the game.

Still shouldn't be first choice CB though.

just enjoying your meltdown tonight realy has made my night more interesting.plus the coupon is up very good night indeed.Remember if you give stick out you have to be prepared for it back and not act like a gimp it's only a forum chill out!!

I know.

Not even going to try and say I'm not pissed off at how tonight went at the game, it was a big chance to make some proper money and the embarrassing first half totally ruined any chance we had.

Not bothered in the slightest about what's going on in this thread. I'm seething at the result though.

i attended the game . first half arbroath were dreadful awful absolute crap . 2nd half arbroath improved slightly . without bobby linn arbroath look a poor team . overall cowdenbeath better team deserved the victory . have a safe trip back to fife guys .

Has the referee boobed here, Sky saying Spence booked in 8 and 81 minutes then substituted in 89 mins, surely he should have been sent off or is the infirmation wrong ??

Greig was booked in the 8th minute of the original, abandoned game. Sky have obviously merged the two games into one.

Was there on Saturday though! Question to be asked in seriousness. Why segregation on Saturday and none tonight? Seems like a strange decision!

There was segregation to start with I'm sure? Think the police came in and went round behind the goal before half time?

Only bonus from tonight is the fact that no dafties started any bother, maybe won't have to have this ridiculous segregation in again if we play you at home...

Seeing a lot of people say they now want Cowden to get absolutely pumped at Ibrox, personally would love it if you went there and caused a shock.

Enjoy your day out. Im extremely jealous.

Archived