Cowdenbeath v Arbroath

onecowden

If we were at home on Sky there would've been 6k there plus the TV money, away and it's the TV money plus half of a 20-25k crowd. The facts it's on TV might make more turn up, they won't want the national audience ( :lol: whoever bothers watching ) seeing Magic Hats team playing in front of 30 thousand blue seats.

I doubt if 25000 Rangers fans would turn up for a game against either Arbroath or Cowden. They had less than that against Premiership teams.

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No need for apologies. Just no one understand my sense of humour :lol:

Yes, I usually ask Nishy for him autograph after game. Really he is a gentleman and nice to his supporters unlike some famous footballers. Game was called off horribly yesterday but my student was not too unhappy as he managed to shake hands with Nishy. Also, I managed to buy some Arbroath Smokies for dinner _ I mean the fish not the smoke in Central Park last Sat.

Anyway, we were wondering why the Ref did not check the weather forecast Fri evening or Sat morning. He could see the warning. I think he has no internet and phone at home.

j

He is probably related to the ref who put would'nt wait 20 mins for fog to clear at Pars v Killie game couple years ago

Archived