Cowdenbeath v Arbroath

onecowden

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Judging by your keyboard persona, you are 1 of the locals I was to referring to.

Are you kidding me? If you're taking anything I'm saying here too seriously then you're a dafty. I've never been involved in any fighting in my life never mind at the football, sounds like you've taken some stick off the young lads and are getting all wound up by it.

It's probably acceptable for them to shout a few silly comments seeing as they're 15/16 years old and that's what teenagers do, but fully grown men, like the mobs you've had coming to Gayf, causing bother is just so very embarrassing.

Nice finishes by Liam and Dean for the middle 2 goals. Bobby Linn also took both his goals fantastically well. How long has he been at Arbraoth for? Surely too good for League 2?

Nice finishes by Liam and Dean for the middle 2 goals. Bobby Linn also took both his goals fantastically well. How long has he been at Arbraoth for? Surely too good for League 2?

This is his 3rd season at the club....hopefully not his last

Are you kidding me? If you're taking anything I'm saying here too seriously then you're a dafty. I've never been involved in any fighting in my life never mind at the football, sounds like you've taken some stick off the young lads and are getting all wound up by it.

It's probably acceptable for them to shout a few silly comments seeing as they're 15/16 years old and that's what teenagers do, but fully grown men, like the mobs you've had coming to Gayf, causing bother is just so very embarrassing.

Nah, they deserve a slap for their cheek.

We barely heard a squeak from the home support so not sure what you're on about.

Archived