Heart of Midlothian v Hamilton Academical

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a dive imo. Inside the box. I thought Madden had given it at first though.

I think he did then changed his mind.

Looking forward to Hearts hitting form, strolled it again yesterday without getting out of first gear.

Should be safe now :lol:

Well that was pretty much shite. Easy shift for Hearfs who would probably have moved up a gear if we had got the penalty.

We played clueless football and with MacKinnon and Turner in midfield were on a loser from the off. Turner either completely unfit or out his depth. MacKinnon a sorry excuse for a footballer running around like a chicken torso swinging at invisible footballs and anyone above grass height.

Accies long term policy of not looking for a proper striker can be hard to take.

Madden's yellow carding enough to piss me right off football.

Longridge coming on and actually having a positive impact sums it up.

Canning liked what he saw though.

I am sure Accies are constantly on the look out for strikers the problem is any player who is good enough to play at this level will sign for a bigger club paying higher wages. It is hard to attract players to a club who are expected to be in a relegation battle every season. The best we can do is to sign either experienced players who aren't rated by other clubs like Christian Nade, sign a young player on loan from a bigger club like Carlton Morris or play our youngsters who have no first team experience. I am sure If a decent striker became available he would choose Dundee Utd, Dundee, Motherwell, Kilmarnock or Partick before he thought about joining Accies.

I am sure Accies are constantly on the look out for strikers the problem is any player who is good enough to play at this level will sign for a bigger club paying higher wages. It is hard to attract players to a club who are expected to be in a relegation battle every season. The best we can do is to sign either experienced players who aren't rated by other clubs like Christian Nade, sign a young player on loan from a bigger club like Carlton Morris or play our youngsters who have no first team experience. I am sure If a decent striker became available he would choose Dundee Utd, Dundee, Motherwell, Kilmarnock or Partick before he thought about joining Accies.

That problem, or something like it, affects clubs far bigger than Hearts and far smaller than Hamilton.

Watching the full highlights, first goal McGovern should be saving and the second goal Ziggy well out of position then as I thought McGovern either needs to commit to punching/catching that or staying on his line. Highlights also back up defo contact on Morris

:lol:

You don't think that's a pen?!

Watching the full highlights, first goal McGovern should be saving and the second goal Ziggy well out of position then as I thought McGovern either needs to commit to punching/catching that or staying on his line. Highlights also back up defo contact on Morris

You're not seriously claiming that was a penalty????

Hangs a leg out and falls over. Rightly booked for diving

Archived