Heart of Midlothian v Hamilton Academical

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His leg is standing the the tackler comes flying in and pulls it away from him. Don't get why hearts fans finding it so hard to understand.

I sit in section G of the Wheatfield Stand which gave me a perfect view of the penalty claim. A better view than this camera angle.

I could actually see your player lifting his left leg and extending it out towards the Hearts player before your man took his dive.

It was ridiculously blatant attempt to cheat and almost all around me shouted dive/cheating b*****d at the same time.

Trust me, that was a dive.

We do yes, it's a tactic used by many of the minnows when they come up against the juggernaut that is Heart of Midlothian.

Youve swung my set up against me.

And I dont like it.

I sit in section G of the Wheatfield Stand which gave me a perfect view of the penalty claim. A better view than this camera angle.

I could actually see your player lifting his left leg and extending it out towards the Hearts player before your man took his dive.

It was ridiculously blatant attempt to cheat and almost all around me shouted dive/cheating b*****d at the same time.

Trust me, that was a dive.

Oh well, that clears that up then :rolleyes:

Archived