Walters Challenge....

Ah but you know how it is with Scottish football Iain if you don't suck the right cocks you've got no chance of a look in. Never mind players who are obviously on form or who clearly play in a far superior league than the Ssssssssssspppppppeeeeeeeeelllllllllll, nah f**k them eh?

For years we ignored players who were in the English Premiership or 1st Division who were outstanding. With others like Colin Calderwood we waited until they were past their best, slow beyond belief and then brought them in because they were 'experienced'. What a load of neaderthal pish.

It's going to stay that way with Walter mark my words. Some of the guys might shine tonight, who knows Riordan might even get a hatrick but I can guarantee you this. When it comes to Italy he'll shit the pants again and sit in nice and deep.

Ah but you know how it is with Scottish football Iain if you don't suck the right cocks you've got no chance of a look in.  Never mind players who are obviously on form or who clearly play in a far superior league than the Ssssssssssspppppppeeeeeeeeelllllllllll, nah f**k them eh?

For years we ignored players who were in the English Premiership or 1st Division who were outstanding.  With others like Colin Calderwood we waited until they were past their best, slow beyond belief and then brought them in because they were 'experienced'.  What a load of neaderthal pish.

It's going to stay that way with Walter mark my words.  Some of the guys might shine tonight, who knows Riordan might even get a hatrick but I can guarantee you this.  When it comes to Italy he'll shit the pants again and sit in nice and deep.

637047[/snapback]

You have a real obsession with sucking cocks. :blink::unsure::huh:

Good to see you've been so rattled by the Captain (yet again!) that you've had to amend your sig. :lol::lol::lol:

You are clearly stalking me Chris and if you continue to do so I'll call the Police. Chasing me from the 1st Division forum to the Tartan Army page is a little worrying.

I'd appreciate it if you concentrated your affections on your wife the Captain and remained his beeeeeaaaaatttch. Now go away bitch and stick to gimping for el Capitano.

Is it a wonder that the National forum is dead and has been for months. Nobody is posting because you have irrate little twats somehow claiming to support the team while critisising every move that is made, blatant rascists spouting bigoted nonsense over a flag FFS and self confessed boo boys who openly state they will boo Scotland players over past incidents.

Has anyone read Smith's comments on the tactics used last time round, especially regarding attacking options and support given to Miller? Probably not as nobody dares say anything that results in foul mouthed abuse from the Smith-haters.

Scotland to make amends for Berti's 'Plan B' nightmare at Hampden and win 2-0.

Surely one can support the team and highly dislike the manager?  Calm down luv you'll rip your tights.

637363[/snapback]

The only one who rips their tights are folk like you who start threads with hissy fits. I see nothing wrong with using a friendly match to blood players rather than a qualifier with points at stake. He has stated that he was unhappy at the support given to Miller in Belarus and will look at ways to create more chances.

Still, you can cling to your belief that Berti would be doing a better job and that the players loved him.

Guest Captain Sensible

What's the matter?  Everyone ignoring your latest flurry of wind-ups?

637468[/snapback]

Well you two clowns obviously haven't. :lol:

Where is the wind up then? :(

What is your opinion about the way Smith has performed? How do you think we are prepared for this friendly and the up coming qualifiers?

At least SPLWWW believes in what he is adding, even if it is mostly shite.

Contribute or get tae f**k you boring frustrated little man.

Guest Captain Sensible
Where is the wind up then? :( 

You tell me. Its you who mentioned 'wind-ups'.......... :lol:

What is your opinion about the way Smith has performed?  How do you think we are prepared for this friendly and the up coming qualifiers?

At least SPLWWW believes in what he is adding, even if it is mostly shite. 

Contribute or get tae f**k you boring frustrated little man.

637529[/snapback]

I don't wish to participate with proper debate in a thread with a pair of sad losers who do nothing but trade insults and use foul and abusive language. I grew out of that when I left primary school. :P

Guest Captain Sensible
So you have suddenly decided to act grown up and mature.....

Don't you have 1st division fans to bother?

637610[/snapback]

You'll find no use of foul and abusive langauge in my posts.

I'll leave that to the thickos......... :P

I'll leave that to the thickos......... 

I don't mean to be childish in my retorts I actually mean it when I say you are a w**k. That's not childish it's just letting you know what the majority think. Common decency I'd say, just keeping you informed.

Guest Captain Sensible
I don't mean to be childish in my retorts I actually mean it when I say you are a w**k.  That's not childish it's just letting you know what the majority think.  Common decency I'd say, just keeping you informed.

638431[/snapback]

If you're really worried about who is a w*nk and what the majority think then you'd better start looking in the mirror............. :lol:

The mirror in the 2 bed flat you share with your mum, dad and sister that is. :lol:

Archived