Walters Challenge....

Is it a wonder that the National forum is dead and has been for months.  Nobody is posting because you have irrate little twats somehow claiming to support the team while critisising every move that is made, blatant rascists spouting bigoted nonsense over a flag FFS and self confessed boo boys who openly state they will boo Scotland players over past incidents.

Has anyone read Smith's comments on the tactics used last time round, especially regarding attacking options and support given to Miller?  Probably not as nobody dares say anything that results in foul mouthed abuse from the Smith-haters.

637348[/snapback]

I was going to make an incisive and educated analytical comment about the tactics employed last night, Rab's 'error' caused by a disorganised defence and the workmanlike shift put in by the majority of players (O'Riordan's headless chicken act aside! :rolleyes: ) - but I see informed opinion has degenerated into vitriolic personal abuse again. It was only a friendly (although tell that to Quashie, felled by a forearm smash worthy of Big Daddy <_<:angry: ) and we were winning handsomely until the last 20 minutes when, after some subs were made, we seemed to lose some concentration and shape.

Oh well - back to the diddy Div 3 Forum where I belong then! :rolleyes::P:lol:

Guest Captain Sensible
Your playground patter clearly amuses you a lot.  You must turn heads in the Job Centre when you chuckle whilst using their PC.

Captain = King Fud

638525[/snapback]

You seem to be very clued in about job centre PCs.......... :lol:

Now stop getting under your mum's feet and get back to your elementary woodwork class at the remedial college for backward teenagers. :lol:

Now stop getting under your mum's feet and get back to your elementary wwodwork class at the remedial college. 

And this from the man who says he doesn't lower himself to childish slanging matches. Once again YOU have proved that YOU are full of shit. Not that the rest of us didn't know that anyway.

Guest Captain Sensible
And this from the man who says he doesn't lower himself to childish slanging matches.  Once again YOU have proved that YOU are full of shit.  Not that the rest of us didn't know that anyway.

638534[/snapback]

Why do you keep using comments like "the rest of us"? :blink:

Who exactly are the "rest of us"?

The fact is that you are a sad loner who lives at home with his mum. :lol:

Guest Captain Sensible
Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnn.

638543[/snapback]

Oh dear. Touched a raw nerve have I? :rolleyes::lol:

Guest Captain Sensible
Ah yes here you go with your "got you" or "reeled another one in" patter.  You are a boring little man.

638548[/snapback]

Looks like I have touched a raw nerve after all. :lol:

Better take some Settlers before you blow a fuse. :lol:

Guest Captain Sensible
And there's no end to where you dive in.....

Captain Fud

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Captain = King of the Idiots

638565[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Are the veins sticking out in your neck now? :lol:

Archived