TODAYS SCORES,RESULTS

maurice shavez

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd put good money on Darren Miller to score and Staunton to get booked or sent off v us!

Stauntons been a great signing for us so far. Great ball playing defender n rarely loses a header. Used to hate it when he played for the medda n glad hes on our side now

Early yet but shaping up to be very close at the top and the bottom. Fully exoect Talbot to end up champions again but you never know. At the bottom it seems 2 wins or 2 losses are massive at this particular time. Thoroughly enjoyed most of the games I've seen this season so far.

He will get two bookings , first one for a triple backflip dive and the second one for rolling about after ripping his tights .

Good player but very theatrical and also a turncoat :)

can honestly say that we haven't seen this from him since joining us,I know he was guilty of it in the past but he seems to have stopped his theatrics!

Give it time mate and he will dive , is his dad paying a gate fee yet?????

Miserable barsteward of a guy and a total tit.

Staunton has a tendency to go down on his knees when he feels the slightest contact from behind...Sideserf at Pollok is similar. Hardly the stuff of Derek Love but aye he is good at it.

Dunno who his auld man is but you have got me thinking mate....no really bothered if he gets in for nothing though, Staunton has been excellent for us and if it means forgoing a couple of quid its a small price to pay.

staunton is a good listener.

tell him he is shit and he plays shit.

if he`s in trouble it`s onto the knee`s or a loud.....AGH!

his pace isn`t great either.

he tries hard though.

I'm taking some credit for him removing that from his game, a blast of ' yer no at the Medda noo' in his second game seems to have done the trick.

Seriously for a sec, I hated watching him go down like a women, but fair play to him he has performed really well for us.

Give it time mate and he will dive , is his dad paying a gate fee yet?????

Miserable barsteward of a guy and a total tit.

Stood wi his dad at Troon away and he seemed sound. Wouldn't say I got into deep conversation with the fella mind ye.

Guess you will have your reasons for your statement ha ha

Archived