Impractical Jokers

Shuggie_Murray7

Did anyone see last night's new episode? They were playing shopkeepers and an irrate customer would come in, chuck water on them, scream at them and leave and they had to give an explanation as to what it was about (fed through their ear piece by the pther 3) and then get the customer to say it was undeserved.

Old actor boy storms in, cup of water in hand, walks past Q to the next counter and chucks water then screams at some unsuspecting, clueless wee shop worker. :lol:

Did anyone see last night's new episode? They were playing shopkeepers and an irrate customer would come in, chuck water on them, scream at them and leave and they had to give an explanation as to what it was about (fed through their ear piece by the pther 3) and then get the customer to say it was undeserved.

Old actor boy storms in, cup of water in hand, walks past Q to the next counter and chucks water then screams at some unsuspecting, clueless wee shop worker. :lol:

Aye, that's what I was referring to in my previous post :P

It's on Comedy Central in the UK.

Channel 5 are showing a UK version soon.

Is it the same one that was on BBC 3 a few years ago or a new one/new people?

Remember finding the UK one quite funny, then seeing the US version and thinking it would be shit in comparison, how wrong was I...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Up to date with the new episodes that have just started in America. The punishment in the latest episode was one of my favourite ever.

Without giving too much away - the loser had to go to a beer show (where people paid $50 for a glass that got them unlimited beer) and tell people they've drank too much.

:lol:

ETA - Joe was my favourite initially, but now it's Sal & Q. I've been listening to their podcast 'What Say You' lately, and it's excellent. Well worth going back to the start and listening to them all.

This episode where the below picture is explained is unreal. Pissing myself just thinking back :lol:http://www.whatsayyoupodcast.com/episode-19-i-have-your-pants/

12.jpg

Edited by Quitongo's Left Peg