Over 2.5 Goals

LustForLeith

Alright!

Anyone know if and where I could bet on over 2.5 goals on Highland and. Lowland league games? Couldn't see anything on the likes of Paddy Power, McBookie etc. not sure if you can bet on such as market for games in those leagues.

Cheers in advance!

Alright!

Anyone know if and where I could bet on over 2.5 goals on Highland and. Lowland league games? Couldn't see anything on the likes of Paddy Power, McBookie etc. not sure if you can bet on such as market for games in those leagues.

Cheers in advance!

Not sure but have a look at oddschecker. They show all markets across all bookies. Also note some bookies don't price up all the markets until closer to the day of the match, so you're probably best checking towards the end of next week.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright!

Cheers in advance!

McBookies occasionally offer other markets for selected HL, LL or Junior games, check on Thursdays.

Archived