Top players

Jaffrezzi

Mick O'Connor just left Whitletts Vics for Glenburn miners I heard today...he will be prolific in the Ayrshire 1st

thot mick would go to wallacetoun psls way most of the boys there new job so struggling to traiin at whitletts ex wallacetoun boy as well cny believe hes went tae that mob wee traitor lol

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Shaun had a better delivery or end product I would agree feel swanny creates and scores more overall but Shaun is a quality player too maybe quicker than swan

two of them are class no many players like them about

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Jordyn Sheerin

Played for Heriot Vale 3/4 years ago.

Now playing for Livingston. Scored against Hibs 3weeks ago.

Not a player that "could play at higher level" - he is

So he's not a top ammy player then? Pointless mentioning it. Otherwise I'd mention Daz Mackinnon. St Pats to Hamilton Accies.

Jordyn Sheerin

Played for Heriot Vale 3/4 years ago.

Now playing for Livingston. Scored against Hibs 3weeks ago.

Not a player that "could play at higher level" - he is

Was it even that long ago?

Livingston now, Musselburgh last season, Heriot Vale the season before.

If you're too good for this level, you move on up. If you're a good player for this level, you stand out as a good player, but stay in amateur.

Couple of players I've seen with Craigie over the past decade. (At least I think it was Craigie - not a top-level team but decent enough.)

Cathcart, wee fella Orr, the guy Joe who was always eating during the matches, and there was sweeper by the name of Dobbs.

Best I've seen was the guy Kid Sampson. He wasn't at Craigie but he was a flying winger that's for sure.

Defo goalie wiuld walk into any ayrshire amatuer team and i include hurlford in that rate him ryt up there wae knapp in terms of ability, works hard as well and a cracking attitude gutted hes signed for glenburn

agree , micks top drawer. Banged goals in for whittlets no doubt he'll do the same with glenburn.

Was it even that long ago?

Livingston now, Musselburgh last season, Heriot Vale the season before.

If you're too good for this level, you move on up. If you're a good player for this level, you stand out as a good player, but stay in amateur.

Sheerins always been good, he lost a mate a year ago to this day and he was an inspiration he dedicated the goal he scored in junior final to him and he got the head down and worked hard.

best defender in leafa is a big shout. c'hill signed tony jaconelli, scottish junior cup winner with shotts bon accord and played super league with boness. wont be many better defenders in amateur game.

Archived