Top players

Jaffrezzi

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Central Premier, why?

The very fact the whipping boys of our league took 8 goals off wolves in two games means they are pish.

Regardless of your Connell's, Rocks, Steele, Mullen or your Munroe's. Wolves are paying these guys for absolute mediocrity. Pumped out the majors by two average teams, falling behind in the league. Says it all really. And I know they are getting paid at wolves as a good mate of mine left a junior side for wolves as he's getting better money.

Central Premier, why?

The very fact the whipping boys of our league took 8 goals off wolves in two games means they are pish.

Regardless of your Connell's, Rocks, Steele, Mullen or your Munroe's. Wolves are paying these guys for absolute mediocrity. Pumped out the majors by two average teams, falling behind in the league. Says it all really. And I know they are getting paid at wolves as a good mate of mine left a junior side for wolves as he's getting better money.

I was talking to soggy and heeders. And I most definitely don't rate the wolves.

Ayrshire sorry to say yourfacts do not lye wolves a big disappointment up to now but they only dropped two points leage. Surely they wil go up lik they always do,,,behind Glenburn. Who signed few juniors in last week I hear

Ayrshire sorry to say yourfacts do not lye wolves a big disappointment up to now but they only dropped two points leage. Surely they wil go up lik they always do,,,behind Glenburn. Who signed few juniors in last week I hear

yes them and Shortlees will get promoted. Shortlees champions. Your just gonny have to hope ksc have the same grit they had the past few years.

Big sad sacks your top notch at talking shit is it coz he's no agreed wae some o your bull shit you put up if the guy goes n watches a few different teams and gets to ken players and has played against some o them he is entitled to say what he thinks o them if you don't agree that's your right to say so without spouting the way you dae about it

Dont play like i keep saying and big baggy bumhole if u dont like my posts skip past them n dont comment on every thing i write ur starting to sound like a bit of s bunny boiler auld boy takr a valium or have a gid w**k or something n chill out

Ur right mature soggy wat r u 14? Least i dont come on acting like a cock like u eh? Tell me the players ive annoyed u commenting about n ill write u a wee story how i know them, wee bit of growing up to do son ur the only one attention seeking wae posts like that its meant to be a site for adults

Archived