Top players

Jaffrezzi

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have recently returned to football with Ochiltree after a break from managing a few junior teams as well as a short spell in my mind one the best amateur teams in Clerk Drive. The standard of several players and the way they conduct themselves at training is very refreshing and will no doubt allow Ochiltree to progress further . There are several players within the Ochiltree squad, who could definitely play at junior level.

Only my opinion.

Keith

• 4 weeks later...

Just in from watching the Colville v Shotts friendly, thought it might be a good contest, turned out one of the most one sided games I've ever seen.

Colville played them off the park, the talent in that team makes me want to go back and watch more of it.

They were superb in every department, more than matched their opposite numbers and ended up running rings round them.

I wouldn't even try and pick one out, I'm sure every team will have its wee diamond but this team has plenty of them.

Well impressed with them, and well done.

Hope the lad who got injured is ok, one of those innocuous collisions, he looked very distressed.

Colville won 4-0. Could have been half a dozen and it wouldn't have flattered.

Well .... it sounds like Colville are THE team to beat.

People wax lyrical about how good they are after a winning competitive/ non competitive start to the season.

Some are saying that they can't see ANYBODY beating them?

Trophies however are not usually given out in January. .. therefore I am sure gives that extra incentive to any team that faces them.

Fine side though

Well .... it sounds like Colville are THE team to beat.

People wax lyrical about how good they are after a winning start competitive/ non competitive start to the season.

Some are saying that they can't see ANYBODY beating them?

Trophies however are not usually given out in January. .. therefore I am sure gives that extra incentive to any team that faces them.

Fine side though

I only said what I saw with my eyes, I wanted Shotts to win it, even a friendly, but I didn't quite expect what I saw.

A good night for them, that's all it was. I was more concerned about the laddie who got hurt.

Thank you wishyman for your comments regarding the game. As rasper says nothing in won in January, no one knows that better than the boys within the changing room. Thats why u don't see anyone from club on saying we are brilliant and we will win this trophy and that trophy. We will take each game at time, respecting out opponents every week and see were we end up at the end of the season .

Archived