Dunfermline vs Ross County/Ross County vs Dunfermline (replay)

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck to Dunfermline in the league. Quite easily could have won on Saturday, we were very lucky.

At least there was some good news for County fans at the end (along side the win obviously), Craig Curran could be back for the Aberdeen game.

We weren't very good, Dunfermline probably deserved it more than us but we were the more clinical team for once. Number 10 for Dunfermline misses a sitter then we go up and score. Still, a goal for De Vita and a fucking clean sheet!!

It's becoming more and more clear that Franks isn't up to it to be honest, his crossing is absolutely woeful and he struggles to beat his man. Schalk and Graham linked up pretty well again. Usual backs to the wall stuff though taking a striker off for Rocco Quinn, where a cardboard cutout would be just as effective.

A truly awful performance from County and there was no Martin Woods to blame everything on. What do we say in this situation?

Obv we still need to blame Martin Woods for not even bothering his arse being in the squad. Thank the Lord we had Franks to whip in those corners, Murdoch to rule the midfield and Midge to thunder in the set pieces

Disappointed not to go through, especially with a winnable game to follow. Gave a good account of ourselves and we can now focus on securing promotion. Good luck in the next round County.

A truly awful performance from County and there was no Martin Woods to blame everything on. What do we say in this situation?

They won, so we don't need to blame anyone.

I thought Murdoch was fine, a couple of heavy touches aside. There was no glaring gap in front of the defence like at EEP and some of County's best moves started with him lifting his head and playing a pass into another's stride.

I thought Schalk was pretty good.

They won, so we don't need to blame anyone.

I thought Murdoch was fine, a couple of heavy touches aside. There was no glaring gap in front of the defence like at EEP and some of County's best moves started with him lifting his head and playing a pass into another's stride.

I thought Schalk was pretty good.

^^^ This.

Disappointing but not surprising. If we'd taken most of our chances this season we'd have won nearly every single game but we're scoring plenty so no complaints from me. Total focus on getting the title won now, although might take a bit of work to get the guys lifted for the weekend.

edit- Just seen the goal. Decent finish but poor from Ben and Talbot. They should have dealt with that a lot better.

Archived