Hearts v Aberdeen

Dunty

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm afraid that this can only be a very demoralising 4-0 thrashing for Hearts. McGinn to remind Paterson that he isn't very good and can't defend, Hayes to turn that utter reject of a left back they've got inside out, and Rooney to lap up all the chances our glorious wingers create. Job done by half time, cigars out in the second half, ole football. Cheers boiz.

CF4HU7cWEAAqP7c.jpg

CF4HU7cWEAAqP7c.jpg

CF4HU7cWEAAqP7c.jpg

CF4HU7cWEAAqP7c.jpg

CF4HU7cWEAAqP7c.jpg

CF4HU7cWEAAqP7c.jpg

Absolutely bossed it. Miles the better team and bar one chance Aberdeen never looked remotely like scoring and were lucky it was 1 at half time.

As for folk moaning about time wasting. GIRFUY. Like any other team wouldn't be taking there time with 10 minutes to go of a cup tie.

Absolutely bossed it. Miles the better team and bar one chance Aberdeen never looked remotely like scoring and were lucky it was 1 at half time.

As for folk moaning about time wasting. GIRFUY. Like any other team wouldn't be taking there time with 10 minutes to go of a cup tie.

First Half maybe....

Considine sitter.

Taylor sitter

Rooney

McGinn

In fact other than the shot following Ward losing the ball what other real chances did Hearts have ? I can only remember panic in our defence with no real ahot on goal (bar a couple of scaffs 10 yards wide)

And as I said earlier the falling over, kicking the ball at throw ins so it took longer to collect the ball and general time wasting started in the first half.

First Half maybe....Considine sitter.Taylor sitterRooneyMcGinnIn fact other than the shot following Ward losing the ball what other real chances did Hearts have ? I can only remember panic in our defence with no real ahot on goal (bar a couple of scaffs 10 yards wide)And as I said earlier the falling over, kicking the ball at throw ins so it took longer to collect the ball and general time wasting started in the first half.
CHEATURZ

Boring the shite out off me now this physical reference that hearts are.....Our front three is Nicholson reily and sow who is one off the most skillfull strikers to play in Scotland 4 years...having 4 strong defenders is not the ethos off a long ball team it's probably what 90% off all football teams want as a base to start from.... go have a look on hibs net to see the deep routed seethe...its awe inspiring

Your back four and midfield are all big physical players and they allowed you to boss this game. Not a slight on Hearts, it's how you play and other teams need to find a way to counter it, unlike we managed today.

I doubt very many of them came from Aberdeen in all honesty. Aberdeen have their fair share of glory hunters right across Scotland who crawl out from under their rocks when they think another European Cup win is on the cards.

They won't have been at the game today if that's the case.

Your back four and midfield are all big physical players and they allowed you to boss this game. Not a slight on Hearts, it's how you play and other teams need to find a way to counter it, unlike we managed today.

Having seen our lightweight youngsters get the f**k knocked out of them en route to relegation I've a whole new appreciation for big physical hearts squads.

We looked like we were playing on a skating park in the first half. Dunno if it was the pitch, the boots our team was wearing, whatever, we were slipping around at the back and looked a yard off the pace compared to the Hearts boys. Turning in the box we were so slow.

Once we got up to speed, Flood was off, Shinnie was at left back and Taylor was up top. Fair play to Hearts, you had us absolutely rattled. When Flood is your hard man in the middle of the park you need to look at your recruitment. Perhaps we've got ideas above our station with regards to bringing in players, bringing in too many wee creative lads and turning down the more mundane defensive options. Derek needs to sort this. Problem is, there's no point in doing it in January, we look certs for second and there's no point spending for that.

Hearts were brilliant today. So much fight and desire. Sow was unplayable in the first half, managed to shake off defenders so well. Djoum was a brilliant driving force and the whole back four were solid. 2-1 to us for the season but I know which game I'd rather have won. Fair play Jamboz, hope you get pumped by Hibs.

Archived