Hearts v Aberdeen

Dunty

Most have gone into hiding until we beat you again.

Speaking of gazelle (author of such posts as those below), where is he? Apparently he hasn't logged on to P&B since the night Aberdeen were hounded out of the other cup by Hibernian.
I sincerely hope he doesn't intend to weasel out of his charity bet that John Sutton would score more goals than Osman Sow. :(

St Johnstone are a good bit stronger than Hearts - Easton, Davidson, Millar, Maclean and O'Halloran would walk into the Hearts side. So would Sutton actually :lol:

especially Sow, who is the epitome of a carthorse.

Hearts :lol: Anyone who predicted Dundee to finish ahead of them would be feeling extremely smug just now... :)

jj.png

I'd be surprised if Reynolds still knew what day of the week it was after the ragdolling big Os dished out to him yesterday.

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great result and performance. We've matched both Aberdeen and Celtic in recent weeks and looked far more up for the fight than in recent fixtures against them both. Plenty of diddies in the next round too. Surely we are due an easier tie!

Has Mciness commented on the two handed assault by, Rooney on Augustyn yet ? Lifting your hands is a straight red.

:D I do love hyperbole.

Is Sow likely to stay with you guys? Technically seems far too good for this level tbh.

Read both managers post match comments now. Difficult to argue with either.

Let's be honest, Aberdeen don't have a great record at Tynecastle and yesterday was an obvious example of why. Hearts generally don't give a f**k how they win but they do win battles first. Yip, it's not pretty but Aberdeen could learn a wee bit from the attitude. Hearts use every trick in the book and the Dons didn't play well enough to have an answer. Do Hearts or their fans care how they won? Wouldn't have thought so. Neilson doesn't apologise for Hearts's style and tactics and why should he? He spent years playing for a side who always battled really well, played on the edge and with a lot of success.

Yes, I would've liked the ref to come down on the time wasting more but Aberdeen had enough time and enough ball to take something from the game but weren't tough enough and didn't play well enough.

Our one really good chance fell to Considine who was the worst player on show yesterday.

I always thought the first goal was crucial. It gave Hearts something to really dig in for. Had Aberdeen scored first Hearts's indiscipline may have kicked in as it often does.

For what it's worth I hope Hearts do well in the tourney now as they're probably the only team left who could have a chance of stopping Celtic.

:D I do love hyperbole.

Is Sow likely to stay with you guys? Technically seems far too good for this level tbh.

I'm pretty much resigned to losing him in the summer. He might even be gone this month according to some rumours although I don't see why we'd sell him at this stage. Hopefully he goes south rather than west when he does leave.

I'm pretty much resigned to losing him in the summer. He might even be gone this month according to some rumours although I don't see why we'd sell him at this stage. Hopefully he goes south rather than west when he does leave.

Having been at Palace and failed he might be against the whole England venture straight away. He should probably come north. Maybe he could slot in to centre mid for us.

Easy win as expected, a little bonus in the shape of seething creeps inconsolable throughout the thread :lol:

BIG FISICAL CHEETZ 111111

I think the Dons fans on here, bar a couple, have been pretty unanimous in saying Hearts deserved the win.

And I truly mean it when I say I hope you guys stop Celtic winning the treble.

Archived