Hibs v Falkirk

:lol: shut up Gavin. We are better than a lot of clubs in the division above us now. We can't just leapfrog them by magic though, we have to win a league against a club dwarfing the amount we have to spend.

You really, really missed the point of what I was saying didn't you?

Let's break it down.

In this league you are exactly where you should be.

Until you get up I would be keeping very quiet about Mr Stubbs and his awesome achievements.

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So at the start of last season you expected to end up 21 points behind Hearts? I'dve thought you'd have felt you could be a bit more competitive than that. Then pumped out the playoffs by the worst Sevco team ever, beaten in the cup semi by us and yet that's okay. This season he's basically doing what he's supposed to do. Beat the majority of teams that have vastly inferior budgets (barring a loss to Dumbarton) and again is lying in 2nd place where I'd expect him to be . If he wins the league this year I'll understand what all the fuss is about but if they come second then he'll have hit par if you ask me.

Not sure what Hearts have to do with how our season went. We had a terrible start and yet still gained an amount of points that would usually win us that league. Our record in 2015 has been excellent - very strange time to be criticising Stubbs' managerial credentials.

It's just that most of us are wondering what all the fuss is about him? Didn't do anything special last season and has done aswell as would be expected this season and yet he seems to be the flavour of the month just now . If Hibs were doing what hearts did last season and running away with it then I could see the point.

It's just that most of us are wondering what all the fuss is about him? Didn't do anything special last season and has done aswell as would be expected this season and yet he seems to be the flavour of the month just now . If Hibs were doing what hearts did last season and running away with it then I could see the point.

I think people realise the absolute shambles he took over last season, lets not forget how much of a mess we were in after being relegated. He managed to get us going after a poor start and his recruitment was very good after the shite we'd been signing for years. We weren't good enough in the end to go up through the playoffs, unfortunately. And the Semi against you lot was a good game, we gave it everything but couldn't get the goals. Falkirk did score and deserved the win, I have absolutely no complaints there.

We're having a good season so far but it'll all count for nothing if we don't go up, simple as that.

I think people realise the absolute shambles he took over last season, lets not forget how much of a mess we were in after being relegated. He managed to get us going after a poor start and his recruitment was very good after the shite we'd been signing for years. We weren't good enough in the end to go up through the playoffs, unfortunately. And the Semi against you lot was a good game, we gave it everything but couldn't get the goals. Falkirk did score and deserved the win, I have absolutely no complaints there.

We're having a good season so far but it'll all count for nothing if we don't go up, simple as that.

Probably the most sensible thing I've read from a Hibs fan on here

He's took a club with around 8 players and quite a few of them where piss poor, we'd just been relegated and the whole fanbase was split and against the club. we were also a club very low on confidence and he had to build a squad from scratch in about a month.

We were 11 points behind Sevco at one stage, we finished above them. we are 3 unbeaten against Hearts, we've beaten sevco 5 times in the past year in a half despite their budget being massively bigger, Stubbs turned around Scott Allan from a player who had vanished into the footballing wilderness to one of the best players in Scotland last season. He's helped Jason Cummings improve to one of the best prospects in scottish football and one of the best goalscorers, He's signed some very good players like Henderson, McGinn, Fontaine, Gray, he's got the whole support behind him and has united us again and from being 9 points behind sevco at one stage we are now only 3 and playing some great football and have a quality squad with depth.

but apart from that he's done absolutely nothing.

He's took a club with around 8 players and quite a few of them where piss poor, we'd just been relegated and the whole fanbase was split and against the club. we were also a club very low on confidence and he had to build a squad from scratch in about a month.

We were 11 points behind Sevco at one stage, we finished above them. we are 3 unbeaten against Hearts, we've beaten sevco 5 times in the past year in a half despite their budget being massively bigger, Stubbs turned around Scott Allan from a player who had vanished into the footballing wilderness to one of the best players in Scotland last season. He's helped Jason Cummings improve to one of the best prospects in scottish football and one of the best goalscorers, He's signed some very good players like Henderson, McGinn, Fontaine, Gray, he's got the whole support behind him and has united us again and from being 9 points behind sevco at one stage we are now only 3 and playing some great football and have a quality squad with depth.

but apart from that he's done absolutely nothing.

Must be tough with tons of cash.

Yet Houston gets ripped a new arse for taking us places with a very slimline budget.

It's all relevant

You're always banging on about money, what do you actually know? Give us some number and facts, Gav?

Yeah you've got me.

Hibs probably pay as much as us and run on a similar budget.

What f**king planet are you on?

I don't know what Man City pay but I'm gonnae guess it's more than us ya f**king rocket

So, you know f**k all then, Thanks, Gav.

Yes.

We all know Hibs are paying championship wages and charging Premiership prices at the gate.

Why Does it bother you so much?

Given the gate prices and crowds I'd hope you have a top 6 Premiership budget.

Yes.

We all know Hibs are paying championship wages and charging Premiership prices at the gate.

Why Does it bother you so much?

Given the gate prices and crowds I'd hope you have a top 6 Premiership budget.

You said "Tons of cash" and "slimline budget", lets see the figures then? Or, are you just ranting shite again?

You know f**k all :lol:

You said "Tons of cash" and "slimline budget", lets see the figures then? Or, are you just ranting shite again?

Yes, you're impressing everyone.

Not sure what point you're making here.

Should I post a smiley too to make my point?

You were doing so well with that sensible post previously, then contradict your lot. We all know hibs have a much bigger budget than Falkirk. Just like Hibeesbounce claimed achievement over sevco because they have a much bigger budget than you's. Same as he claimed it was an achievement to beat sevco so many times in a year despite their budget being bigger. This just in, hibs have only managed 2 victories against Falkirk out of a possible 6 in the past year......guess what....despite them having a bigger budget than Falkirk.

Sook ma dook

Archived