Clyde v East Fife

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not the best performance but east fife only had a couple of chances that I remember. Couple of cracking goals from Fergie and now into another home game v Arbroath, 3 points would be massive ahead of the trip to annan.

Ps never heard so many songs about folk getting their hole, strange.

Not the best performance but east fife only had a couple of chances that I remember. Couple of cracking goals from Fergie and now into another home game v Arbroath, 3 points would be massive ahead of the trip to annan.

Ps never heard so many songs about folk getting their hole, strange.

don't worry it's a Clyde thing:)

I thought we played well yesterday we did dip a few times but the passing and in particular the delivery into the box was superb thought durie did well yesterday I would probably have went with Mitchell but gave to say got that one wrong

To be fair it's a pretty decent highlights package for this level. Having commentary on our games is a bit of a novelty even if it is ridiculously biased.

Nothing will ever beat the commentary in the highlights from Patrick Thistle when we tanked them 4-0 at Firhill, though. Glorious.

To be fair it's a pretty decent highlights package for this level. Having commentary on our games is a bit of a novelty even if it is ridiculously biased.

Nothing will ever beat the commentary in the highlights from Patrick Thistle when we tanked them 4-0 at Firhill, though. Glorious.

"OVER IT COMESSSSSS !!!

four nil clyde"

Archived