Dark Horses in the Sat/Sun Scottish cup

rasper

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No one will win it from the saturday morning league, oban or east kilbride only realistic chance from safl so they could be dark horses, hurlford and galston are out leaving only shortlees as a slim underdog so no ayrshire team will win it i dont think. From the cally giffnock could be a dark horse, from the central the likes of bannockburn greenock drum utd all out so i reckon a dark horse could come from a lower league like kilsyth haldane or pollock. From the east craigshill arent dark horses anymore and no other team from there will get near the final in my opinion.

Thats my thoughts on the saturday cup

Finally reading some sense, pennies are gammon

I would include East Kilbride from Scottish amateur league as outsiders as well, in recent weeks they have disposed of hurlford and beat a decent St Josephs 6 0

They are a good young side. Will win the SAFL in my opinion.

Was at a game at weekend between AM soccer from Fife and Letham from perth was impressed with what both teams had to offer,AM soccer dominated the 1st half and should have had the game wrapped up but for some great goalkeeping from the letham keeper the teams went in at half time 1_1,thougjt the second half would have been much the same but Letham dominated the second half to win 6_2 would be curious to see how far they get in this years Scottish

People are ranting about Haldane doing well....yes they are and well done to them but I still think, that from this area, st pats will go further than them in the Scottish, they have been around and doing it for years. Hope both make the final though!

People are ranting about Haldane doing well....yes they are and well done to them but I still think, that from this area, st pats will go further than them in the Scottish, they have been around and doing it for years. Hope both make the final though!

Agree St Pats have the pedigree but I think the first decent team they play they are out.

They are very poor this year

Its alright having the pedigree but you need the players, st pats havent won a game in the league. I dont think any of them will make the final, as hoofit says 1st decent team st pats play there out and will most likely get relegated

It's the luck of the draw the scottish is a lottery and is usually kind to the 'big Guns' so Coalville Doune Giff North Harstanes etc won't be far away.. Be surprised if the winner ain't from the Central Ken wit a mean.

Nae chance of that final mentioned above both teams will struggle in next round!!!

Archived