Airdrieonians vs Dundee United - SCR4 9/1/2016

lionel hutz

As much as United are murder, they should still be streets ahead of Airdrie. Will the plastic pitch be a leveller? 2/5 seems about the right price. Straight forward 2 or 3 nil win for United.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Different opposition,score, season and competition but I see where the confusion would come from.

:lol:

Same scorer and the only other time I've watched a game from the away end, so 50% correct tbf.

I would also consider this game a banana skin. We were fortunate to beat Dunfermline at home after extra time so any kind of away win will do me.

We are crap. I have no idea about Airdrie or who plays for them, but I wouldn't put any money on us beating anyone right now.

Pretty much sums up how most Airdrie fans feel about ourselves and you, albeit the tails are up slightly after Saturdays' win.

Predict an uninspiring but professional victory from United.

'Senior' concessions at "over 60"; what if you're 60?

FWIW most concessions for Seniors start at 65 but I suppose given the life expectancy in Airdrie they would have to reduce it.

As soon as you turn 60, you are over 60, :exclaim as I have never come across anyone whose age decreases. :whistle

Could be down to the education system in Dundee!

Archived