Annan v Clyde

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right lads if your in the toon on Boxing Day there's plenty of boozers, there's " the shed" which is the best " back to the buck" same guy runs it decent wee pub, the blue bell is an auld mans boozer but still decent. The station which is at the train station is a good pub, the anglers is for the more cultured supporter who wishes to ditch the riff raff, the queens berry hotel is the same but this where you can get some scoff. Scoff available in the anglers too. And last but not least the clubhouse which as clubhouse go is the best in the land, no joking I've been in many a club social and it's up there with the best. Good luck

Right lads if your in the toon on Boxing Day there's plenty of boozers, there's " the shed" which is the best " back to the buck" same guy runs it decent wee pub, the blue bell is an auld mans boozer but still decent. The station which is at the train station is a good pub, the anglers is for the more cultured supporter who wishes to ditch the riff raff, the queens berry hotel is the same but this where you can get some scoff. Scoff available in the anglers too. And last but not least the clubhouse which as clubhouse go is the best in the land, no joking I've been in many a club social and it's up there with the best. Good luck

Does the clubhouse do scran as well Pid ?

A win either way will have a big say in the title race. Not many goals between us at the games I've been to down there. We need to win after losing yesterday and having QP the following week. 2 losses in a row here could spell the end for our title push I fear.

personally think Stirling will be right up there at the end they have creeped up unnoticed solid team

Fao Any Annan.

Name of pub please next dr to ladbrokes. Going to give them a call as Thinking of sending our full bus there if they lay on pies Sausage Rolls n pieces for 49 o us drinkin the place dry from 12-7pm...

Seem to recall was big pub with Pool table. Jukebox and possible Sky TV...

Can only but ask the pub..

Regards

SSB

Ps. 3 Seats now available on bus. Usual FCFS basis

Fao Any Annan.

Name of pub please next dr to ladbrokes. Going to give them a call as Thinking of sending our full bus there if they lay on pies Sausage Rolls n pieces for 49 o us drinkin the place dry from 12-7pm...

Seem to recall was big pub with Pool table. Jukebox and possible Sky TV...

Can only but ask the pub..

Regards

SSB

Ps. 3 Seats now available on bus. Usual FCFS basis

The Anglers

Archived