Cowdenbeath v Airdrie

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love how the match report on airdrie website trys to infer it was the pitch and conditions that were the downfall.

Has the keeper seen Murdoch's piled river yet?

I've never seen a rived piled up before. How does that work?

Who was the tall cvnt up front 4 airdrie ?

Imposter or wot??

Taylor Morgan. He has to be seen to be believed.

We got him on loan from Östersunds in Sweden - they loaned him to Falkirk last year. Thing is, he occasionally delivers an inch-perfect, defence-splitting pass, or pirouettes past two men... but more often he just trips over the ball, chests it further than I could kick it or misses headers by about seven metres.

We got him on loan from Östersunds in Sweden - they loaned him to Falkirk last year. Thing is, he occasionally delivers an inch-perfect, defence-splitting pass, or pirouettes past two men... but more often he just trips over the ball, chests it further than I could kick it or misses headers by about seven metres.

Glad we saw the second part yesterday

Cowden were the better team yesterday, no question, and if the two teams played the same as that they'd beat us on any pitch you care to mention. That said, the pitch was poor, players from both sides were slipping and sliding around more than you'd expect, and it didn't look well-maintained. It's an observation, not an excuse. Airdrie were dire yesterday.

Cowden were the better team yesterday, no question, and if the two teams played the same as that they'd beat us on any pitch you care to mention. That said, the pitch was poor, players from both sides were slipping and sliding around more than you'd expect, and it didn't look well-maintained. It's an observation, not an excuse. Airdrie were dire yesterday.

Another mention of the pitch. Looked fine to me, ball travelled well and didn't bobble, good drainage. Never saw players slipping and sliding. I did see us pump Airdrie 3-0 though. Lithgow even kept his pecker in his pants.

Archived