Cowdenbeath v Airdrie

3-0 away win, would like to keep the number of goals we are scoring quite high, has been nice to win the last few games by a 2 goal cushion

Considering your average goals conceded this season is 2.37 goals per game and we have scored 6 goals in our last 2 games I am happy to stick with my prediction of an easy Airdrie win :thumsup2

Your last home game was a 1-1 with Arbroath who are sitting a lofty 8th in the league 2......... Easy away win

Only way I can respond to this. GIRFUY.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Taylor Morgan :lol:

That ball to Smith to allow him to set up our first goal. :thumsup2

After we more than held our own in the first half against the wind and then took the lead with the last touch of the half there was only one winner. Thought we would struggle today with half the team carrying injuries but we outplayed Airdrie all over the pitch. Kerr and Pat never gave their forwards a sniff at goal and restricted them to a couple of pathetic efforts from range neither of which troubled a keeper who could barely move and wasn't fit enough to take a bye-kick. Second half we utterly dominated and should probably have had a few more.

Andy Murdoch :wub: . didn't think I'd see a better goal from us this season after Pat at EEP but that's close.

Best performance of the season from us I think.

If Cowdenbeath can keep up such an imperious home record and pick up the odd result away there shouldn't be any reason why they can't get in the playoffs. A victory against Ayr would set you on your way nicely.

Out of interest I'm aware a few Cowdenbeath fans became increasingly disillusioned with last season, would promotion be welcomed as much as previously?

Archived