Dark Horses

Flembo

A fantastic Scottish result today for a TRUE amateur team. POLLOK AFC. 6 - 4 win away from home against Valleyfield in Fife. Nae ringers, nae players being paid, just a group of players who love the game and believe in each other. Some great players in that team an it makes me laf wen a see the Select team getting picked an whos in it an whos not, GO ON THE LOK !!!!!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A fantastic Scottish result today for a TRUE amateur team. POLLOK AFC. 6 - 4 win away from home against Valleyfield in Fife. Nae ringers, nae players being paid, just a group of players who love the game and believe in each other. Some great players in that team an it makes me laf wen a see the Select team getting picked an whos in it an whos not, GO ON THE LOK !!!!!

Is that enough discobiscuit

is that enough

Archived