• Created
  • Last Reply

Disco

2 dogs sitting on their coffee break,

1st dog: you wanna hear a joke?

2nd dog: yeah go on then.

1st dog: knock kno...

2nd dog: wooof wooof woof woof.

Today you are that 2nd dog, chill out son, im not sad, old or a bellend. And whats it to you if im an arse bandit?

Just glad to b in the nxt rnd very tough game for us against valleyfield they r top of ther lge in fife and we could see why ther c/f is a belter bruce mayb worth havng a look at bettr than wit iv saw thats in the select all the best to valleyfield

They are sitting 5th in their league according to website.

Pittenweem who are top of that league got beat 4/5-1 off pennies and imo couldve been more so league isnt that high standard!

Watched them they looked not bad but thought pennies dominated and dictated throughout so not a big deal beating a mid table fife side

They are sitting 5th in their league according to website.

Pittenweem who are top of that league got beat 4/5-1 off pennies and imo couldve been more so league isnt that high standard!

Watched them they looked not bad but thought pennies dominated and dictated throughout so not a big deal beating a mid table fife side

No way you have wrong information mate. I thought you were the oracle of pnb.

Valleyfield have 18 points from 7 games and sit top.

You could be suprised,any thing can happen it a cup game still a few good perth teams in the scottish and im sure AM Soccer from Fife thought they were threw but got beat from a Perth team

What's the standard like up Perth? Any decent teams?

Heard about Letham and Balmoral. Not sure how good they are in comparison to teams from down here though.

No way you have wrong information mate. I thought you were the oracle of pnb.

Valleyfield have 18 points from 7 games and sit top.

Where you getting updated table, one ive got says theyve played 5, 10 points.

http://m.leaguewebsite.co.uk/fifeamateurfootballassociation/MobileLeagueTable/view_leaguetable/11142

Aye i get dogs abuse off all the boys at dunblane for being on the forum, even had horses named after my pnb posts at race night haha

We beat bowmill in the last round and they are top of the kingdom Fife league weren't up to much at all can't say I've played against many good Fife teams I believe there is that many junior teams over there that anyone decent plays junior

We beat bowmill in the last round and they are top of the kingdom Fife league weren't up to much at all can't say I've played against many good Fife teams I believe there is that many junior teams over there that anyone decent plays junior

In dubai and still on p&b sir haha agree with your point tho! We played lumphinnans in Scottish who were last years winners I believe and put them out with half a team.

Archived