Craigshill thistle !

Brox/hill

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couldnt get up to watch the game tonight...was it as easy as score line suggest, i've heard the pennies team from east are meant to be alright

yes the score was as it suggested covie r awesome all over park n will take a good team to stop them, we were bit low in numbers n looked very tired n a few key players missing although outcome would ov been the same prob, all the best coville excellent side n thanks for the game!!

Having seen craigshill a couple of times this year I am sure they were missing 3 or 4 of their main players, would need one of their guys to clarify that tho.

Seemed like it was going to be a good game in the 1st 15 minutes, but then Craigshill fell out of it and never looked interested.

Credit to Coville though, as they played very good 2nd half and pass the ball about well and should have scored 3 more.

1st time I've seen Colville and the plaudits they get are well deserved,quality all over the park,was good to see Big Kallum back playing with Craigshill,done well considering how long he has been out,big man is a player

Archived