Craigshill thistle !

Brox/hill

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I took on today's match also, as expected CP were quality all over the park!

Disappointed with Craigshill as I expected them to be a really good side going by the talk on here about them!

They were dismantled quite easily and chucked it in my opinion.

CP will take some stopping though and will need to be very poor and opposition will need to be on top form to lose a game

I took on today's match also, as expected CP were quality all over the park!

Disappointed with Craigshill as I expected them to be a really good side going by the talk on here about them!

They were dismantled quite easily and chucked it in my opinion.

CP will take some stopping though and will need to be very poor and opposition will need to be on top form to lose a game

Agreed froggy m8. But whit u expecting fae a team in the lower leagues ae LEAFA?

I was expecting to see a very good side that's what. I have never seen them before and they are in most people's top ten amateur teams in the country on here.

Take nothing away from CP though they are excellent

Colville have a bond I've never seen in my time playing and involved with football , unique

That's what happens win you win almost every game every season. A great feat by any means. Maybe only on or two others could compete with CP at amateur level. Credit where it's due.

People get their knickers in a twist about friendlies! They mean nothing and players treat it that way. We lost 4-1 and 2-0 in pre season friendlies then played the exact same teams in cup and league and won 6-0 and 5-1

Archived